Men who don’t want educated wives..

Alluring

Sayonara
Is that not what this question is about though ? Nice House Nice Car decent spending money and she becomes a stay at home mother ? Most women would still say no i want to work lol which is insanity.
I disagree, maybe online but no one in real life would give up their dreamlife to be stuck in an office all day.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
The welfare system in the UK isn't what it used to be. The funding has been greatly reduced over the years. Somalis that relied on it before now work on minimum wage jobs because they have no other option.

Which is embarassing to resort to after spending 20+ years in a country with nothing to show for it. But as a young lady who grew up in the country it is inexcusable.
Which part of the UK you from? London I'm assuming? Because literally anywhere but London, Somali people are abusing the caydh system.

Is that not what this question is about though ? Nice House Nice Car decent spending money and she becomes a stay at home mother ? Most women would still say no i want to work lol which is insanity.
If you know women who are turning that down, then I got a beach house to sell you in Idaho. Most Somali men can’t afford that let’s be honest.

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
A woman should never rely on a man 100% that’s why it’s best for her to have at least a part time job so that it’s easy for her to start somewhere if anything happens. It’s important to have your own income separately.

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
Qeylo iyo Buuq is the trademark of our people :mjlol:

@scarecrow here's another business idea, relationship therapies opened up anywhere Somalis gather around. Endless stream of income :banderas::pachah1: