Men should take more pride in looking handsome

You proved nothing except that scholars have differing opinions on the topic. I'm just advising you to focus on bigger problems - like the behavior forbidden in the Quran itself you displayed in that post rather than minor sunnah like growing a beard.
No, the majority of scholars either say it is haram, or makrooh, so you have no right to tell brothers to shave their beard

As I said my post is another issue and has nothing to do with this thread, also growing the beard is not a minor sunnah, it is a big sunnah, it shows you are a Muslim, differentiates you from non-Muslims, stops yourself from look effeminate, and is what all men should have. Your deflecting because you don't want to admit you are wrong

Mek Nimr al-Ja'ali

100% Ja'ali KING
No, the majority of scholars either say it is haram, or makrooh, so you have no right to tell brothers to shave their beard

As I said my post is another issue and has nothing to do with this thread, also growing the beard is not a minor sunnah, it is a big sunnah, it shows you are a Muslim, differentiates you from non-Muslims, stops yourself from look effeminate, and is what all men should have. Your deflecting because you don't want to admit you are wrong
If a major school and several proponents in all of the other major schools have declared it not haram, then that does not constitute a majority of the ulama. Anyways, leave this for another thread. This isn't the place to discuss this.

If a major school and several proponents in all of the other major schools have declared it not haram, then that does not constitute a majority of the ulama. Anyways, leave this for another thread. This isn't the place to discuss this.
it is because you are berating men for not shaving their beard, which is, at the very least, makrooh, meaning hated

Mek Nimr al-Ja'ali

100% Ja'ali KING
it is because you are berating men for not shaving their beard, which is, at the very least, makrooh, meaning hated
If you want to look like you have pubes growing out of your face, do it and be done with it. Don't try to convince the rest of us that looks respectable or good. The prophet (SAW) did not have in mind people looking like predators when he commanded that.

Mek Nimr al-Ja'ali

100% Ja'ali KING
You can't be serious right now?
Like, you actually have the nerve to make fun of the sunnah.
Please worry about yourself. You are rating pictures of half-naked women online who don't wear hijab and talking about 'testing' women out to see if they're virgins. I will not stop you from looking like a fool if that's what you wish or believe 'required'.

Please worry about yourself. You are rating pictures of half-naked women online who don't wear hijab and talking about 'testing' women out to see if they're virgins. I will not stop you from looking like a fool if that's what you wish or believe 'required'.
I asked the mods to delete the post I made ages ago cos I regretted it
Testing a girl to be a virgin? what are you on about, everyone when they get married will see if their partner is a virgin or not, I am simply advising people nothing haram about that

You are the one who looks stupid, you know what you are saying is haram, you are so arrogant hat instead of accepting responsibility you start berating me for something that has nothing to do with this conversation

If you claim following the sunnah makes you look like a predator, then you are the idiot here not me, if you got a problem with my posts, take it up somewhere else.

Mek Nimr al-Ja'ali

100% Ja'ali KING
I asked the mods to delete the post I made ages ago cos I regretted it
Testing a girl to be a virgin? what are you on about, everyone when they get married will see if their partner is a virgin or not, I am simply advising people nothing haram about that

You are the one who looks stupid, you know what you are saying is haram, you are so arrogant hat instead of accepting responsibility you start berating me for something that has nothing to do with this conversation

If you claim following the sunnah makes you look like a predator, then you are the idiot here not me, if you got a problem with my posts, take it up somewhere else.
Who said I commit zina?
"You tell by the way it feels, and the way she reacts if she is a virgin or not.
I could go into more detail for the brothers here
but lets say when shes a virgin shes gonna be way more uncomfortable, shocked, and its not gonna be that easy."

"u have to test her out before u marry, if shes a virgin u will know"

What is there to say? You are a munafiq.

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
"You tell by the way it feels, and the way she reacts if she is a virgin or not.
but lets say when shes a virgin shes gonna be way more uncomfortable, shocked, and its not gonna be that easy."

What is there to say? You are a munafiq.
Damn nigga out here really assblasting him
He ain't wrong tho, start growing that patchy schizo-like beard warya :win:

Mek Nimr al-Ja'ali

100% Ja'ali KING
That should be the minimum facial hair a guy has, any less than he isn’t a man but a little boy

why would any man go clean shaven like a child?
The-Rock-With-Hair-Funny-Pack.jpg

So let's just be clear here. When you see this, you think child?

Yh and? That doesn't mean I commit zina, if you grew up in the west around degenerates you will know alot about this stuff, I knew most things about sex by the time I was 12, I was put on game from young.
Your missing the context of why I said that.

Message I was respoding to
"

How do you know that she’s a virgin 🤔 ?

Are you going to ask an embarrassing question?"

My response

Meaning- your never gonna know if she is a virgin before marrying her, you cna ask as many questions as you want, until you actually sleep with her you will never know. I was not advocating for zina
Stop lying on my name women,

You know you are wrong, you are so wrong you cannot take a little criticism, you go as far as to say someone following the sunnah looks like a predator. I am done with you, you can attack me all you like, we all know you are wrong, your offended and want to take attention off of yourself. You are embarrassed that you are wrong, and not only that but you mock the sunnah, and you mock the religion by saying someone who follows it looks like a predator. You are an embarrassment young lady, repent to Allah and admit you are wrong.

Anymore berating me and you have accepted defeat.