Men really are dogs...

AbdiFreedom

Humiliator in Chief
Staff Member
you surrounded yourself with degenerates thats why, you only knew about it because you knew those ppl, normal men would never involve themselves in a train, thats why I said majority.

Stop acting clueless. You cannot control who you lives in your neighbourhood or who your classmates were. You will see and hear things in your life even if you don't take part in what the majority did at least once. It even happens in western Islamic schools.

Stop acting clueless. You cannot control who you lives in your neighbourhood or who your classmates were. You will see and hear things in your life even if you don't take part in what the majority did at least once. It even happens in western Islamic schools.
u can control who u hang around
anyway my point still stands, majority of men would never do a train
and yes i know boys who have done a train on a girl but they were like 2% of all boys

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
do u thik women should be arrested for walking outside half naked and sexually assualting my eyes?
Tons of videos online about women flashing their breasts on stage cameras during games and everyone just laughs it off.

Tons of videos online about women flashing their breasts on stage cameras during games and everyone just laughs it off.
bro they only have a problem with women showing their nipples, if they show everything else its fine, everyday my eyes are sexually assualted

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Ngl I've heard of stuff like this before but 500 guys preying on some girl is crazy
These are the moments when the girl's Qabill's millitia comes out to clean house.
Random Abdi with an AK from your great great great grandfather answering your abos call to jihad.

Trending