Men really are dogs...

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Odious Delirium some days u r in Canada, some days in the Uk and some days just around the corner here in Minnesota.

I mean........:susp:

1695424606280.png

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
The concept isn’t surprising to me, I’ve seen it before. I’m more baffled into how this snowballed into 500 men

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
500 boys each but down a tenner and pooled in 5K to the guy who takes the girls virginity. Absolutely vile behaviour in astronomical ways. Would disown my son if he did this, shit just reeks of being desperate retard.

These dudes will keep doing this until they’ve messed with the wrong girl, don’t play with fire….

Some girls have male relatives, I saw this story on twitter when I was younger with this 15 yr old Brazilian boy who posted video of himself screwing this girl from the back and the tweet after was a picture was his clothes and his chopped up body with the bones sticking OUT and NO head walahi! They took him out!! 💀 I will never be able to get that image out of my head….

Running trains has to be the gayest shit I’ve ever heard! Your screwing a girl with your homies sperm still attached?! 💀💀

And yet have the GAL to come after Somali girls?! y’all are disgusting walahi uuf
Never said I participated it’s not my style 🤦‍♂️ just said it’s very common in high school

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Running trains has to be the gayest shit I’ve ever heard! Your screwing a girl with your homies sperm still attached?! 💀💀

And yet have the GAL to come after Somali girls?! y’all are disgusting walahi uuf

nayaaa the visual was unnecessary. :williamswtf:

most men would never do a train they think its gay, most men would do a 3some with 2 girls tho

These dudes will keep doing this until they’ve messed with the wrong girl, don’t play with fire….

Some girls have male relatives, I saw this story on twitter when I was younger with this 15 yr old Brazilian boy who posted video of himself screwing this girl from the back and the tweet after was a picture was his clothes and his chopped up body with the bones sticking OUT and NO head walahi! They took him out!! 💀 I will never be able to get that image out of my head….
Good riddance more guys need to take action like that

Trending

Latest posts