Men really are dogs...

A similar situation happend in NYC with a group of Dominicans justice for junior idk if you remember
what really interests me is nowadays ppl don't do crime with ballies on even though there is more cctv then there was ever in the past,
its like ppl want to go jail to prove apoint about how hard they are

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
This chick had a whole ass bounty on her head
1695430806229.jpeg

I havenโ€™t seen any other group of men, with the sexual frustration levels of generation z.

They are an embarrassment to all the men that came before them, now I understand why generation z women complain so much.

I love bringing this up once a year ๐Ÿ˜‚

I love how everyone just accepts her story as real everytime it's brought up. I actually made a 2 post of the opposite as a soical experiment just because of vids like this to see the reaction to the opposite...

I was called everything in the book and all the xalimos were hating on me and saying it aint true and you cant believe everything on the net yet those where the same ones clowning faraxs and saying it's real when farax are in the same situation ๐Ÿ˜‚

I havenโ€™t seen any other group of men, with the sexual frustration levels of generation z.

They are an embarrassment to all the men that came before them, now I understand why generation z women complain so much.
what do you expect. no sex+unlimited p0rn from the age of 8 years old = sexually frustrated incel.
also you say embarrassment, but the men before us, were still bad, they abused and neglected their women more and were way more misogynistic

Trending

Latest posts