Men on Marriage Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

:hillarybiz: I've actually met Somali guys that have sworn off marriage. Or those that live as prolonged bachelors despite being financially successful. I blame the women's liberation movement for making lady parts easily accessible. And for the MGTOW (Men going their own way) movement. For the miskeens they have decided on permanent wizard status. That's pretty much being asexual by choice. These ones have ascended and don't need women (assumedly heterosexual). Think Tesla. It's a shame it's the hyper intellectuals with a strong religious/spiritual foundation that end up that way.

Are men getting a "bad deal" with marriage? Are women the culprit? Are men to blame? Is it the system?

I need answers. :mjkkk:

I'm sure this is a treat for @Cognitivedissonance to hear. :trumpsmirk:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

:hillarybiz: I've actually met Somali guys that have sworn off marriage. Or those that live as prolonged bachelors despite being financially successful. I blame the women's liberation movement for making lady parts easily accessible. And for the MGTOW (Men going their own way) movement. For the miskeens they have decided on permanent wizard status. That's pretty much being asexual by choice. These ones have ascended and don't need women (assumedly heterosexual). Think Tesla. It's a shame it's the hyper intellectuals with a strong religious/spiritual foundation that end up that way.

Are men getting a "bad deal" with marriage? Are women the culprit? Are men to blame? Is it the system?

I need answers. :mjkkk:

I'm sure this is a treat for @Cognitivedissonance to hear. :trumpsmirk:
I appreciate this thread and yes it is a bad deal just look at the family courts and divorce courts they’re bias men are seen as sperm donors and a atm unfortunately in the west with its gynocentric system. It’s a sad state of affairs the government are offering women more and more incentives to ditch their men as a female @sophisticate i hope you can look at this issue not just from a female perspective but also from the children side too cause kids stand to lose the most when their father isn’t in their life.

I’m not even exaggerating wallahi most of my ajnabi and Somali friend haven’t got access to their kids cause their other half brought up some trump charges so now they can’t come in ten mile radius from were their kids live.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Wallahi I know some guys that are good men who love their kids but cause things didn’t workout between their husband and themselves they use the kid against the father and turn the kids against their father by telling the kids your father doesn’t want you he’s violent he’s a thug yet they have a restraining or the forbid the father from coming within ten mile radius.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Born and raised in canada. Not much macaan in me. Find me suitable candidates, eedo. I'd be forever indebted to you.

If I look like a peer or you look older, no use in calling me eedo. Especially with the brothers being afflicted with bidar in their late teens. :mjlol: Sorry, I can't help you find a woman.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
My advice for western Somalis, don't go for looks. Do your best to find that soul mate you were meant for each other.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Wallahi I know some guys that are good men who love their kids but cause things didn’t workout between their husband and themselves they use the kid against the father and turn the kids against their father by telling the kids your father doesn’t want you he’s violent he’s a thug yet they have a restraining or the forbid the father from coming within ten mile radius.
That's sad and I'm not surprised, using your kids to get back at someone is pretty low. No good mother would do that imo.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
As a man my main responsibilities is to my kids why should I settle down in the west knowing I haven’t got no rights as a father? Why would I shoot myself in the foot?

This about this for a minute if a woman is getting everything she want from the government free house free money free health care and education for their kids plus the government will make their husbands pay alimony tell me why does a woman need a man in the house again? She don’t need a man that’s why most marriage in the west end in divorce.

Personally if I separate from my wife I would want the custody of the kids and I would allow their mother to visit them on the weekends hence Somalia :rejoice:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I appreciate this thread and yes it is a bad deal just look at the family courts and divorce courts they’re bias men are seen as sperm donors and a atm unfortunately in the west with its gynocentric system. It’s a sad state of affairs the government are offering women more and more incentives to ditch their men as a female @sophisticate i hope you can look at this issue not just from a female perspective but also from the children side too cause kids stand to lose the most when their father isn’t in their life.

I’m not even exaggerating wallahi most of my ajnabi and Somali friend haven’t got access to their kids cause their other half brought up some trump charges so now they can’t come in ten mile radius from were their kids live.

Don't worry Cognitive. I don't believe in divorce, just widowhood.
:farmajoyaab: Men also stand a lot to lose from divorce. Their health goes. Sanity out the window. And it can shave a few years off their life expectancy.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
That's sad and I'm not surprised, using your kids to get back at someone is pretty low. No good mother would do that imo.
Most Somali women do this in the west then turn their kids against them by saying he’s a deadbeat father when it couldn’t be further from the truth.

All the young promiscuous Xalimos and all the thug faraxs in prison are all products of a single mother home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending