Men come in guys

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
I need advice

I play basketball a lot and need to gain muscle/weight

Right now I am skinny but not weak but need to gain muscle

Any tips (btw I am 13) Also what u guys eat to gain weight?

You're gonna have to eat alooooot of protein and workout. Eat a lot of chicken breasts white rice eggs and legumes. Avoid white bread. Replace all drinks with water and most importantly make dua it works out in the end

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
eat a lot and rack up the calories, while also working out. Simplest way to put it.

Boogie

What quick foods to eat that aren't expensive as well my bad

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
What quick foods to eat that aren't expensive as well my bad
Milk, drink a few more glasses of milk, just don’t overdo it. Somalis are naturally tolerant to milk but even for us drinking more than a gallon of milk a day would cause some toilet problems (I know from experience).

Tuna and eggs are also good. and finally, make a peanut butter sandwich in between meals as “snacks” and down it with a glass of milk. This will easily raise your daily calories to 2500+.

You’ll start putting on pounds in a week. This will cause some acne outbreak and some other stuff but it’s worth it.

I’ve been on this cycle for only 2 months and I’ve gained about 20 pounds. It’s not just weight gains too I got a lot stronger.

Boogie

Milk, drink a few more glasses of milk, just don’t overdo it. Somalis are naturally tolerant to milk but even for us drinking more than a gallon of milk a day would cause some toilet problems (I know from experience).

Tuna and eggs are also good. and finally, make a peanut butter sandwich in between meals as “snacks” and down it with a glass of milk. This will easily raise your daily calories to 2500+.

You’ll start putting on pounds in a week. This will cause some acne outbreak and some other stuff but it’s worth it.

I’ve been on this cycle for only 2 months and I’ve gained about 20 pounds. It’s not just weight gains too I got a lot stronger.
Thanks I have an extremely high milk tolerance though I will be good

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP

You can fight the acne by regularly washing your face and applying cream, I got rid of all acne that I gained in just the first 2 weeks of regular skin care.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Thanks I have an extremely high milk tolerance though I will be good
yeah, so do I. 1 gallon of milk is A LOT of milk, that’s 3.5 Litres of milk, 2000+ calories. I seriously doubt you can take that much and you don’t need to.

I feel like most somalis can easily handle 1L of milk a day.

Boogie

yeah, so do I. 1 gallon of milk is A LOT of milk, that’s 3.5 Litres of milk, 2000+ calories. I seriously doubt you can take that much and you don’t need to.

I feel like most somalis can easily handle 1L of milk a day.
Yea I am pure Somali

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Dont got acne yet btw still 13 @BoqorkaChess
I was much worse, extremely late bloomer. Didn’t hit puberty until I was 15 years old.

in grade 10 I was 5’0” and 85 pounds 😭😭 I had such a high voice too.

But the geeljire genes eventually hit in and now I’m approaching 6 ft 💪🏾

I never had acne problems in my life except for those few weeks when I was putting on gains.

Boogie

I was much worse, extremely late bloomer. Didn’t hit puberty until I was 15 years old.

in grade 10 I was 5’0” and 85 pounds 😭😭 I had such a high voice too.

But the geeljire genes eventually hit in and now I’m approaching 6 ft 💪🏾

I never had acne problems in my life except for those few weeks when I was putting on gains.
I just turned 13 and I am like 5'5 5'6 around 95-100 lb

Boogie

Before u say I am tall all my friends are bigger boned and hit puberty now while I still have a baby face

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I just turned 13 and I am like 5'5 5'6 around 95-100 lb
same as me when I was 15, I grew so fast within a year but I barely put on any weight. All the food I ate was going into my height, only now am I starting to put on weight.

It’ll help your growth spurt if you eat and sleep more. Your body can better digest the nutrients when you’re asleep too. So for proper gains you need at least 8-10 hours of sleep.

Otherwise you’ll lose all your gains.

I’m on a fitness regiment rn and I think you should hop on it too. It’s easy to track progress.

I do push-ups, sit-ups, pull-ups and chin-ups.

I started off with only being able to do max 14 push ups at beginning of winter break and now I’m at 30 push ups.

PM me and I’ll send you the routine.

Boogie

same as me when I was 15, I grew so fast within a year but I barely put on any weight. All the food I ate was going into my height, only now am I starting to put on weight.

It’ll help your growth spurt if you eat and sleep more. Your body can better digest the nutrients when you’re asleep too. So for proper gains you need at least 8-10 hours of sleep.

I’m on a fitness regiment rn and I think you should hop on it too. It’s easy to track progress.

I started off with only being able to do max 14 push ups at beginning of winter break and now I’m at 30 push ups.

I need to get stronger my pushups pullups are lackin

Boogie

Is sleeping at 1 waking up at 10 ok since I don't have school???

Trending

Latest posts