Men come in guys

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Is sleeping at 1 waking up at 10 ok since I don't have school???
it depends, are you sleeping at 1 am and waking up at 10 every night? Or are you constantly changing your sleep routine?

What you need is a consistent sleep schedule so your hormones are relaxed and you could have an ideal rest.

If you’re constantly switching sleep times your body won’t know when it’s “safe” to shut off fully and your hormones will be in disarray.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
it depends, are you sleeping at 1 am and waking up at 10 every night? Or are you constantly changing your sleep routine?

What you need is a consistent sleep schedule so your hormones are relaxed and you could have an ideal rest.

If you’re constantly switching sleep times your body won’t know when it’s “safe” to shut ojff fully and your hormones will be in disarray.
My parents say if u sleep late wake up late but get good sleep u will be short is that true though? Late as in 12-2

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
My parents say if u sleep late wake up late but get good sleep u will be short is that true though? Late as in 12-2
it’s generally more beneficial to sleep early and wake up early. I don’t think you’ll be short but it will affect your mood; and eventually, your personality as well.

It’s a lot healthier to sleep early and wake up early. I noticed I’m very groggy when I wake up in the afternoon but I’m very hyper and fresh when I wake up in the morning. Also, you don’t want to miss breakfast.

If you want to gain weight you would want to stay up longer so you have more time to get in meals. If you wake up at 8, you’ll have 6-7 more hours of eating than if you wake up at 2. 6-7 hours is enough for 1K calories. also more time to work out and just get more things done.

Boogie

it’s generally more beneficial to sleep early and wake up early. I don’t think you’ll be short but it will affect your mood; and eventually, your personality as well.

It’s a lot healthier to sleep early and wake up early. I noticed I’m very groggy when I wake up in the afternoon but I’m very hyper and fresh when I wake up in the morning. Also, you don’t want to miss breakfast.

If you want to gain weight you would want to stay up longer so you have more time to get in meals. If you wake up at 8, you’ll have 6-7 more hours of eating than if you wake up at 2. 6-7 hours is enough for 1K calories. also more time to work out and just get more things done.
Thank u bro so helpful bit for winter break this the only break I have for a while so I am gonna sleep in a little

Ditch the basto and bariis, it’s a colonial leftover that wasn’t designed for your body. Milk, eggs, healthy animal fats, meat, fresh fruits and vegetables. No sugar, processed foods, or vegetable oils. Cook with butter and chew your food thoroughly. Fiber is good too because it’ll feed good bacteria in your stomach.

Boogie

Ditch the basto and bariis, it’s a colonial leftover that wasn’t designed for your body. Milk, eggs, healthy animal fats, meat, fresh fruits and vegetables. No sugar, processed foods, or vegetable oils. Cook with butter and chew your food thoroughly. Fiber is good too because it’ll feed good bacteria in your stomach.
For bariis and baasto my mom adds meat and vegetables

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I just turned 13 and I am like 5'5 5'6 around 95-100 lb
I would recommend don't you workout. While you would gain muscle the cost is it will stop you from growing taller. I would recommend you grow a bit more

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I'm gonna do pushups and situps
Na, I was wrong. Work doesn't stunt growth.
If your serious about it.

Alright I'll help you kid.

What you eat = your weight

Working out = shape

I was to was about write some long damn post about working out and dieting. I'm going directly link to my source

@Boogie to make it simple, look it to the ppl workout and watch out for refined products and dense sugars. Whole food plate base diet it the healthiest so learn a few basic meals you can replace some meals

Last edited:

Trending