Men are emotionally weaker than women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Fair enough. How do you know these emotional men are not women born in the wrong body :dwill:
That's for them to decide, I can only judge what's on the exterior. Unless they make it known they are the wrong gender I will judge them as men.

Reign

VIP
you don't think there's a degree of emotional strength required to mask your feelings?
Anyone can mask their feelings, I often find it easier to mask my feelings than to let them out. True strength is in saying how you feel rather than just hiding it because being able to make your feelings known takes emotional strength. Hence why quiet people who don't speak up (express themselves) are seen as weak and are more likely to get bullied.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Anyone can mask their feelings, I often find it easier to mask my feelings than to let them out. True strength is in saying how you feel rather than just hiding it because being able to make your feelings known takes emotional strength. Hence why quiet people who don't speak up (express themselves) are seen as weak and are more likely to get bullied.

you're confusing timidness with full emotional repression. someone can appear thoroughly emotionally inept but can break down into tears when no one is around and display the full emotional range required minus the confidence to express it with others. with most men we are talking full emotional repression. as in refraining from displaying emotions when you're around others and alone.

now i agree that displaying emotional vulnerability takes strength, but it takes a decent amount of fortitude to avoid that vulnerability entirely. you're risking mental health and a whole lot more when you do that. it's stupid but i would be damned if it isn't a strong disposition to have.

VixR

Veritas
you don't think there's a degree of emotional strength required to mask your feelings?
I think so.

But it takes its toll.

That's why it's necessary to find someone you can divulge some of that too, and it usually tends to be a woman. It seems a lot of guys don't even tend to reach that level of disclosure with their closest male friends.

Reign

VIP
you're confusing timidness with full emotional repression. someone can appear thoroughly emotionally inept but can break down into tears when no one is around and display the full emotional range required minus the confidence to express it with others. with most men we are talking full emotional repression. as in refraining from displaying emotions when you're around others and alone.

now i agree that displaying emotional vulnerability takes strength, but it takes a decent amount of fortitude to avoid that vulnerability entirely. you're risking mental health and a whole lot more when you do that. it's stupid but i would be damned if it isn't a strong disposition to have.
Let's agree that they both require equal amount of strength. Putting that topic aside, my other point is that men also experience anger, hurt, love etc faster and perhaps stronger than women do.

It's a misconception that women are emotionally weak and the "prove" they use is the examples of a few needy women.

black

live and let die.
That's for them to decide, I can only judge what's on the exterior. Unless they make it known they are the wrong gender I will judge them as men.

Disgusting misogynistic outlook... you still have cishat remnant in your blood. Men until proven otherwise kulaha, check yourself.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Not really, you guys are just too prideful to express yourselves and to let it all out which is why you guys have a lower life expectancy.

Men are also less likely to get help when they're ill to appear "strong".

Sad But true

I had this really bad cough everyone kept asking me are you sick?

ws.gif

That cough lasted a month

Group of 14 men and 14 women where left on island. Guess what happened the first few days?

Woman got disoriented, lost, fought, screamed, cried, no wood, no fire, empty belly's

Men were calm, united, built big hat, made fire, captured a crocodile and cocked it!

Great exhibition of female inferiority and emotional weakness.

Reign

VIP
Group of 14 men and 14 women where left on island. Guess what happened the first few days?

Woman got disoriented, lost, fought, screamed, cried, no wood, no fire, empty belly's

Men were calm, united, built big hat, made fire, captured a crocodile and cocked it!

Great exhibition of female inferiority and emotional weakness.

Very silly example. It all depends on the woman. I can catch a crocodile and kill it. I can build a tent and get wood for the fire. It isn't rocket science. Millions of other women can do it too. :draketf:

I watched that show and they make women look bad also what can you expect from cadaan women who can't do basic diy?

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
This is fucking true, I sprained my finger.

I couldn't bend my finger for two weeks, I eventually buddy-taped it myself.

:mjkkk::mjlol:
I play ball with this one nigga who got a nasty finger jam. nigga showed me his finger, and the middle digit was fat af and he can't really move his finger much, it's just there for show

when I asked him about it he said when it first happened, his finger was just hanging off his hand, and he popped it back into place himself. I'm like nigga why didn't u go get that shit checked out :drakewtf:

he was like :mjdontkno:

:dwill:,

Very silly example. It all depends on the woman. I can catch a crocodile and kill it. I can build a tent and get wood for the fire. It isn't rocket science. Millions of other women can do it too. :draketf:

I watched that show and they're trying to make women look bad also what can you expect from cadaan women who can't do basic diy?

Why women first line of defense is always denial? There is no conspiracy theory here sweetie, it is a natural phenomenal, rule of world and has been like this for thousands of years. Holywood agenda of empowering Feminazi has tinted your vision but when it comes to real world the difference remain to be seen men work women talk!

It goes to show you how inferior women are emotionally, mentally and psychically. Aside from the old lady, rest of women run like a headless chicken arguing, screaming, crying and fighting. Another instance of survivor series the dutch version. Men Island was cleared, clean with a small hats a table cafe (all man made) and abandon of food. Women Island was a mess, no body cleared anything and they kept stealing from each other and gossiping the whole day leaving the only man doing all the work. Of course the white knight director switched up the islands later with mixed groups.

When it comes down to shovel, we men are far more superior than women.

Reign

VIP
Why women first line of defense is always denial? There is no conspiracy theory here sweetie, it is a natural phenomenal, rule of world and has been like this for thousands of years. Holywood agenda of empowering Feminazi has tinted your vision but when it comes to real world the difference remain to be seen men work women talk!

It goes to show you how inferior women are emotionally, mentally and psychically. Aside from the old lady, rest of women run like a headless chicken arguing, screaming, crying and fighting. Another instance of survivor series the dutch version. Men Island was cleared, clean with a small hats a table cafe (all man made) and abandon of food. Women Island was a mess, no body cleared anything and they kept stealing from each other and gossiping the whole day leaving the only man doing all the work. Of course the white knight director switched up the islands later with mixed groups.

When it comes down to shovel, we men are far more superior than women.
Whatever makes you happy. If men are so smart why is the world ravaged in civil war? So much for being intellectually superior. Intellect comes down to the person not the gender.

Whatever makes you happy. If men are so smart why is the world ravaged in civil war? So much for being intellectually superior. Intellect comes down to the person not the gender.

JIaBv3Q.jpg

Men also initiated philosophies, built cities, civilizations, science, modern technology, medicine,

95% of contribution to human kind prosperity and welfare was on the hand of a men. The PC/Smartphone you type from was made by a man. The internet you use to log in here was made by a man. It has been clinically proved than men have wider curve in IQ tests. They produce genius brilliant minds and bottom barrel retards. Women are limited in the narrow middle either average smart or average stupid.

For not only is the average man more intelligent than the average woman but also a clear and rather startling imbalance emerges between the sexes at the high levels of intelligence that the most demanding jobs require.

For instance, at the near-genius level (an IQ of 145), brilliant men outnumber brilliant women by 8 to one. That's statistics, not sexism.

In this context, Professor Greenfield's indignation that only one in ten science professors is female doesn't seem all that bad. It also goes some way to explaining why, in almost 110 years of Nobel Prize history, only two women have ever won the Prize for physics, only four have won the Prize for chemistry and why no women at all have ever won the coveted Fields Medal for mathematics in eight decades of trying.

In recent years, the forces of political correctness have made the reporting of this sort of statistic virtually impossible.

Yet as a psychologist who has dedicated his career to the study of intelligence - and, in particular, to how it differs between the sexes - I can tell you that in my academic circles these IQ figures are barely disputed.

Ever since the Frenchman Alfred Binet devised the first intelligence test in 1905, study after study has confirmed the same result. When it comes to IQ, men and women - at least once they've gained adulthood - simply are not equal.

Boys and girls may start out with the same IQ but by 16 or so boys are starting to inch ahead. The ever-growing success of girls at GCSE, A-level and now at university would seem to refute this - but the blame lies with our exam system, with its emphasis on coursework, which rewards diligence more than it does intelligence.

The undeniable, easily measurable fact remains that, by the time both sexes reach 21, men, on average, score five IQ points higher than women.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/a...ist-Professor-Richard-Lynn.html#ixzz4hSeDjCXD
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

:salute:

Last edited:
Men have it the worst. We suffer from emotional breakdowns, anxiety, depression, stress and an array of different mental health issues.

However society dictated to us that we cannot express ourselves and show any sign of weakness. So we do not get the assistance required to pull through, which leads many of us to commit suicide. The only reason why women 'fare' better, is because it is very easy to retrieve emotional support, care and help. Things, we as men, often look down upon and disdain. All of this coupled with life's demands which is more burdensome for men than anyone else.

Apollo

VIP
Men and women complement each other, one is not better than the other.

#postmodernism, f*ck truth, whatever you believe is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending