Men are emotionally weaker than women.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at this suugo science claiming that men are more emotional than men yet when I claim that women are less intelligent than men all hell breaks loose

Sarah136

Hot and cold
have shame. It's the woman who carried you for nine months in pain and birthed you in agony and than raised you with every strength in her body.We woman are very honoured alhamdulilah. none of you prideful ashy abdis would have been here today degrading the woman if it wasn't for your mother that pushed you into this world...the STRONG woman that she is

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
have shame. It's the woman who carried you for nine months in pain and birthed you in agony and than raised you with every strength in her body.We woman are very honoured alhamdulilah. none of you prideful ashy abdis would have been here today degrading the woman if it wasn't for your mother that pushed you into this world...the STRONG woman that she is
Preach on sis..

Look at this suugo science claiming that men are more emotional than men yet when I claim that women are less intelligent than men all hell breaks loose

Feminist are angry lesbians who can't decide wither they are superior or equal to man

Women are more prone to faint/emotional relapse

Women mood swings through the day

Women understand women but hate each other (weird but true)

Women don't know what they want

Need tons of emotional support

Suffer from extreme paranoia/insecurity

Everyone knows the emotional sex

quote-i-realised-one-day-that-men-are-emotional-cripples-we-cant-express-ourselves-emotionally-bob-hoskins-63-75-63.jpg

And if it wasn't for your father you wouldn't be here either. Do you need a minute to think of answer to that? :patrice:
You never hear me bring out your dad or fathers whenever feminist/xaliimo bash Somali men but it is always the #1 cliche ready made out of pocket argument they pull when appealing to emotions.
:notsureif:

You are used to type man that is Rambo to thugs and Bambie to women. The idea that women are more important than men or vice versa is simply ludicrous. We need and compliment each other.

Last edited:
Feminist are angry lesbians who can't decide wither they are superior or equal to man

Women are more prone to faint/emotional relapse

Women mood swings through the day

Women understand women but hate each other (weird but true)

Women don't know what they want

Need tons of emotional support

Suffer from extreme paranoia/insecurity

Everyone knows the emotional sex

quote-i-realised-one-day-that-men-are-emotional-cripples-we-cant-express-ourselves-emotionally-bob-hoskins-63-75-63.jpg
I know I believe all woman should stay at home they get cramps and get emotional every month. If a person told you that an employee gets really sick and won't be as productive plus he gets emotional so he might start fights with other employees, this happens for about a week every month, would you hire that person

Did @Sovereign-Reiko's propaganda also hit you ?? :snoop: You see what you have done REIKO!!??
You even got one of the most innocent posters on this forum. :reallymaury:

I'm pro Halimos btw tho :browtf:

Sarah136

Hot and cold
And if it wasn't for your father you wouldn't be here either. Do you need a minute to think of answer to that? :patrice:
You never hear bring out your dads or fathers whenever feminist/xaliimo bash Somali men but it is always the #1 cliche out of pocket argument they pull when appealing to emotion.
:notsureif:

You are used to type man that is Rambo to thugs and Bambie to women. The idea that women are more important than men or vice versa is simply ludicrous. They need and compliment each other.

Boy that post sure touched a nerve. You are reading too much into it and coming up with things I didn't even claim. You are focusing on the wrong here.

:comeon:

Men are fragile delicate creatures ok. In the past, they used to start wars for the pettiest reasons. All because they couldn't deal with their emotions, like toddlers :yacadiim:

Why women first line of defense is always denial? There is no conspiracy theory here sweetie, it is a natural phenomenal, rule of world and has been like this for thousands of years. Holywood agenda of empowering Feminazi has tinted your vision but when it comes to real world the difference remain to be seen men work women talk!

It goes to show you how inferior women are emotionally, mentally and psychically. Aside from the old lady, rest of women run like a headless chicken arguing, screaming, crying and fighting. Another instance of survivor series the dutch version. Men Island was cleared, clean with a small hats a table cafe (all man made) and abandon of food. Women Island was a mess, no body cleared anything and they kept stealing from each other and gossiping the whole day leaving the only man doing all the work. Of course the white knight director switched up the islands later with mixed groups.

When it comes down to shovel, we men are far more superior than women.

I mean if you're going to parade around your half baked suugo science as facts then at least have the decency to provide proper sources other than a reality TV show :ayaanswag:

How dumb

There's no way ur simple self is any more intelligent than a 5 year old let alone a grown woman :ayaanswag:

Men are fragile delicate creatures ok. In the past, they used to start wars for the pettiest reasons. All because they couldn't deal with their emotions, like toddlers :yacadiim:

I mean if you're going to parade around your half baked suugo science as facts then at least have the decency to provide proper sources other than a reality TV show :ayaanswag:

How dumb

There's no way ur simple self is any more intelligent than a 5 year old let alone a grown woman :ayaanswag:
Trust me I'm smarter than most women, I'm not sexiest so I won't say That I'm smarter than all women because there may be 1 or 2 women that have the same intelligence as me

How dumb

What is better illustration for the difference between genders than to leave em in groups to their own devices and observe em in their natural habitat?

Both groups are city dwellers from UK, no previous survival training (I believe) Men group got their shit together, women group descended into anarchy. Self explanatory.

I've never watched the full show but I bet you 100$ the winner was a man. Admit it already you are not built for this stuff and very quick to weep and wail for help like the helpless women in the island. If you and I were left on Island I have no doubt I'll survive and stay alive longer than you'll do. Dhegdheer knows this but doesn't want to admit it. She believes in Hollywood being the authentic representation that depicts women in leading roles got her all gassed up. Ya'll are ruthless, cold rational Annalise Keating look alike trying to save this doomed world from men. :draketf:

Reality show >>>>>> scripted films/series

Most of scholar research and academic articles proved this 20+ years ago.

Studies looking into emotional differences between men and women are plentiful. Conventional wisdom leads us to believe that women are more emotional than men, or at least are more emotionally expressive (Kring & Gordon 1998). This conventional wisdom has been supported by the results of many academic research papers indicating that women are indeed the more emotionally expressive of the genders (e.g. Ashmore & Del Boca 1979; Brody & Hall 2000; Johnson & Shulman 1988)

Many studies have been conducted, examining emotional expressiveness in males and females and there is a fairly substantial body of research demonstrating that women are the more emotionally expressive gender (Kring & Gordon 1998). In addition to this there are certain emotions that have been stereotypically linked to each gender. Emotions of happiness, sadness and fear are believed to be more characteristic of women, whereas men are believed to be more characteristically angry (Kelly & Hutson‐ Comeaux 1999). Most of the experiments carried out to observe gender differences in emotional expressiveness have been focused on face‐to‐face interactions.

hf5ys_text_icon_font_number_mans.jpg

What is better illustration for the difference between genders than to leave em in groups to their own devices and observe em in their natural habitat?

Both groups are city dwellers from UK, no previous survival training (I believe) Men group got their shit together, women group descended into anarchy. Self explanatory.

I've never watched the full show but I bet you 100$ the winner was a man. Admit it already you are not built for this stuff and very quick to weep and wail for help like the helpless women in the island. If you and I were left on Island I have no doubt I'll survive and stay alive longer than you'll do. Dhegdheer knows this but doesn't want to admit it. She believes in Hollywood being the authentic representation that depicts women in leading roles got her all gassed up. Ya'll are ruthless, cold rational Annalise Keating look alike trying to save this doomed world from men. :draketf:

Reality show >>>>>> scripted films/series

Most of scholar research and academic articles proved this 20+ years ago.

Studies looking into emotional differences between men and women are plentiful. Conventional wisdom leads us to believe that women are more emotional than men, or at least are more emotionally expressive (Kring & Gordon 1998). This conventional wisdom has been supported by the results of many academic research papers indicating that women are indeed the more emotionally expressive of the genders (e.g. Ashmore & Del Boca 1979; Brody & Hall 2000; Johnson & Shulman 1988)

Many studies have been conducted, examining emotional expressiveness in males and females and there is a fairly substantial body of research demonstrating that women are the more emotionally expressive gender (Kring & Gordon 1998). In addition to this there are certain emotions that have been stereotypically linked to each gender. Emotions of happiness, sadness and fear are believed to be more characteristic of women, whereas men are believed to be more characteristically angry (Kelly & Hutson‐ Comeaux 1999). Most of the experiments carried out to observe gender differences in emotional expressiveness have been focused on face‐to‐face interactions.

hf5ys_text_icon_font_number_mans.jpg
This actually funny wallahi women the most emotional creatures on this planet calling us emotional. It's like a dog saying to a cat stop chasing your tail

Last edited:

Men since the dawn of time start wars for conquest, exploration, survival, secure of resources, common interests, alliance and geopolitics.... it sucks right? Men shape the world with bare cracking hands whilst women do what exactly Give birth and raise children?

It is really simple, men fight wars they win and prevail you became saver and wealthier. We lose and die you become a widow or even worse slaved.

kaac :camby:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts