Men are emotionally weaker than women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Men fall in love faster they just hide it.

Men get upset about things faster they just hide.

Men get angry faster than women.

Women just like to express these things instead of holding it in which makes it seem like they're emotionally weaker.

Reign

VIP
If we can hide our emotions then it means we can control it better :mjlol:
Not really, you guys are just too prideful to express yourselves and to let it all out which is why you guys have a lower life expectancy.

Men are also less likely to get help when they're ill to appear "strong".

Bohol

VIP
That only applies to weak white men that kill themselves over not having a gf.

As far as majority of farahs go this applies though.
10eo6lv.jpg

You must be out of your mind. Women are always the first to go mad, speak loud, start shit, throw stuff and cry foul "I'm a woman"

:drakelaugh:

Men fall in love faster they just hide it.

Men get upset about things faster they just hide.

Men get angry faster than women.

Women just like to express these things instead of holding it in which makes it seem like they're emotionally weaker.

I agree :drakelaugh:

They get so emotional when they get curved and are quick to call a girl a "" when she didn't even look his way or speak to him :russ:

black

live and let die.
Why are you saying it like it's a bad thing :mjpls:

My nigga Bruce Jenner won woman of the year.. could it be that men are even better at being women than women? :mjpls:

As a trans woman surely you agree with the notion that womanhood is a mere social construct :mjpls:

But in all seriousness, I believe 1 and 3. But marginally. :ehh:

Not really, you guys are just too prideful to express yourselves and to let it all out which is why you guys have a lower life expectancy.

Men are also less likely to get help when they're ill to appear "strong".
We have a lower life expectancy because our women are too emotional.

We can only take so much complaining from you women :lolbron:

Bohol

VIP
Is that what you tell yourself when your crying on your pillow at night?

Winston-Crying-on-Pillow-New-Girl.gif

Don't worry you will find a nice xalimo to love you one day.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It is nothing to do with being "tough". It is basic for every real man not to catch feelings too much for a woman that isn't
your wife. That part of emotions doesn't exist in my heart. It is smash and run world out there.

:manny:

Men are belligerent beings, almost all violence is perpetrated by men. Women are usually on the receiving end, that's why they have more tolerance. It's just the natural order of things. The patriarchy is the world standard. :mjohreally:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Reign

VIP
Why are you saying it like it's a bad thing :mjpls:

My nigga Bruce Jenner won woman of the year.. could it be that men are even better at being women than women? :mjpls:

As a trans woman surely you agree with the notion that womanhood is a mere social construct :mjpls:

But in all seriousness, I believe 1 and 3. But marginally. :ehh:
No darling Bruce Jenner was a woman born in the wrong body therefore she was always a woman, same applies to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts