Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Women are superior
Ak2jx79.png

Salih

Move right or get left
Mans tryna make a new public image.The days of rudeboi crazywadaad are sadly coming to an end :mjcry:
Fck you then my nigga. I knew I'm the type of nigga you're not allowed to hang out with. You ain't on my wave. I'll recruit another member on SS and train them. Realwarya, Rooble or AirJalam? Hmmm...

Fk it I ride alone.
:ummhmm:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
By what logic? I'm talking about contributions to technology, natural sciences, philosophical thoughts, literature, laws and ethics, architecture, arts, education, etc. This comment is proof that you don't know what you're talking about most of the times. Obviously women have contributed in their own ways that is just as important but what I'm saying is both sexes are functionally different. I don't know why this fact hurts some people. I'm waiting for the feminists and manginas to use oppression and suppression as an excuse. In every chronological time period, there were hundreds or even thousands of communities in existence around the world, each one having distinct customs. In most communities past and present, women had complete independence and rights to education. Even in pre-Islamic Arabia, women had the right to be educated. Watch some people accuse me of hating women when it's completely the opposite.
:shaq:

And women haven't contribute to that? Are you serious? Wow

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The west gave us mankind equality between the sexes, but is it fair to ask a woman to carry something heavy that a man is expected to carry? Obviously not cause women are physically weaker. Islam gives us something better equity between the sexes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts