Men and women are not equal

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
:browtf: Arab misogyny showing its true face..........................

Ps. Whiles men and women have different roles on in the world, in the hereafter they will all be judged the same.

Salih

Move right or get left
:browtf: Arab misogyny showing its true face..........................

Ps. Whiles men and women have different roles on in the world, in the hereafter they will all be judged the same.
Why do you people bring race into everything saaxibkiis? All of my Somali friends share this view. I agree with you regarding both sexes being judged equally in the hereafter, I never said they won't be.

Men are physically, psychologically and physiologically distinct from women.
:obama:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
physically and mentally yes. Women's bodies are more superior. We create and give birth to life. Mentally yes, we are smarter, hardly every engage in dumb shit just look at the violence static where men dominate.

Salih

Move right or get left
physically and mentally yes. Women's bodies are more superior. We create and give birth to life. Mentally yes, we are smarter, hardly every engage in dumb shit just look at the violence static where men dominate.
Is that why most of the important contributions to civilisation were from men without fail?
:obama:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Most important? LMAO we created civilization. Shut up.
yeah ok there
Ak2jx79.png

Salih

Move right or get left
with that logic its the same as me saying who gave birth to all those persons

:dabcasar:
By what logic? I'm talking about contributions to technology, natural sciences, philosophical thoughts, literature, laws and ethics, architecture, arts, education, etc. This comment is proof that you don't know what you're talking about most of the times. Obviously women have contributed in their own ways that is just as important but what I'm saying is both sexes are functionally different. I don't know why this fact hurts some people. I'm waiting for the feminists and manginas to use oppression and suppression as an excuse. In every chronological time period, there were hundreds or even thousands of communities in existence around the world, each one having distinct customs. In most communities past and present, women had complete independence and rights to education. Even in pre-Islamic Arabia, women had the right to be educated. Watch some people accuse me of hating women when it's completely the opposite.
:shaq:

Salih

Move right or get left
Arabs are such homos
Then why is the 'Arab' race still in existence? Without the mutual sexual attraction between Arab males and females, they wouldn't procreate. It's embarrassing that someone could have an IQ this low. You shouldn't be allowed to comment.
:reallymaury:

By what logic? I'm talking about contributions to technology, natural sciences, philosophical thoughts, literature, laws and ethics, architecture, arts, education, etc. This comment is proof that you don't know what you're talking about most of the times. Obviously women have contributed in their own ways that is just as important but what I'm saying is both sexes are functionally different. I don't know why this fact hurts some people. I'm waiting for the feminists and manginas to use oppression and suppression as an excuse. In every chronological time period, there were hundreds or even thousands of communities in existence around the world, each one having distinct customs. In most communities past and present, women had complete independence and rights to education. Even in pre-Islamic Arabia, women had the right to be educated. Watch some people accuse me of hating women when it's completely the opposite.
:shaq:

Why are you trying so hard to bait people, half the ss posters here dont even take shit srsly.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending