Megan Markle exposes the British Royal family

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
The royal family are evil... but less not play with this narcissist, social climber, white-passing... who is using her black card when she needs....

she keeps telling lies after lies.... Only the ginger idiot Harry will be the loser at the end.

it's isn't hard to guess how light skin the baby will be lol.... a full white and a white-passing will only produce a fair-skinned baby.....

The royal family are evil... but less not play with this narcissist, social climber, white-passing... who is using her black card when she needs....

she keeps telling lies after lies.... Only the ginger idiot Harry will be the loser at the end.

it's isn't hard to guess how light skin the baby will be lol.... a full white and a white-passing will only produce a fair-skinned baby.....
I find it dumb how much people are caring about this and this is coming from a brit. Only the old people care so much about the royal family and i hope by the end of this century that the royal family will be broken up and finished

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
I find it dumb how much people are caring about this and this is coming from a brit. Only the old people care so much about the royal family and i hope by the end of this century that the royal family will be broken up and finished
pure blood:ulyin:

May Allah destroys the enemy of Islam.

Alluring

Sayonara
I find it funny how a forum of darker ethnic people are reiterating talking points of racists.

I also find it funny how people act like she bewitched him when this is the same family that k*lled his mother...

And as for the skin color comment, she's a white-passing biracial woman and tbh I feel they weren't expecting racism because she probably hasn't faced much of it due to her phenotype. But, the monarch is basically white supremacy in one institution so the backlash is a million times worse.

I don’t understand how he could go for that when he has all the money in the world. She has been used by all of Hollywoods cartels and isn’t even worth it. May Allah save this English prince from this wretched woman who has ensured he will never be King of the English empire.

His brother ended up with a true future queen while he chose a wh*re from Hollywood. You can’t teach her black ass all the etiquette requirements of the English crown. She is too black to be classy and royal.

Good riddance.

:dead1:

Am I on a KKK site?

:russ:

This nigga Harry waa doqon, he ditched his family for a woman. What did she expect? Would she have looked at him let alone married him if he was mail man?

:comeon:
Harry was always ostracised since his mom died. You could see it from the way he acted. Meghan is like an escape for him and he doesn’t want them to f*ck up his family again. This is the same family where peados get a free pass :susp: . These people also caused his mother’s death if i was him I would’ve run from the lizard looking killers

I think she was pretty naive about the type of institution she was entering. They don't even mingle with working class white British people, let alone a half black American with humble roots.

Props to Harry though. He definitely seems like the type of husband his father never was and is truly like his mother. He is what you call a proper husband.
I find it funny how a forum of darker ethnic people are reiterating talking points of racists.

I also find it funny how people act like she bewitched him when this is the same family that k*lled his mother...

And as for the skin color comment, she's a white-passing biracial woman and tbh I feel they weren't expecting racism because she probably hasn't faced much of it due to her phenotype. But, the monarch is basically white supremacy in one institution so the backlash is a million times worse.

I think its more sexism. People don't like seeing men back their wives or be protective towards them. Its always she is smarter than him, she influenced him ect.

I think its more sexism. People don't like seeing men back their wives or be protective towards them. Its always she is smarter than him, she influenced him ect.
meghan like it or not has been a victim of the british press and it has also damaged harry to an extent.

Sxb it’s because she has black blood. To them it’s inconceivable but they have to go along with it. It has nothing to do with sexism women play a big role in the monarchy it’s just that she has a black mom and to them it’s tainting the all white family

Sxb it’s because she has black blood. To them it’s inconceivable but they have to go along with it. It has nothing to do with sexism women play a big role in the monarchy it’s just that she has a black mom and to them it’s tainting the all white family
im not suprised considering the queen has been outed as a nazi sympathiser in her younger years

I'm talking about the comments from the Faraxs here. I doubt they have the same racial views as a cadaan supremacist. Their views are more guided by sexism rather than racism.

Alluring

Sayonara
I'm talking about the comments from the Faraxs here. I doubt they have the same racial views as a cadaan supremacist. Their views are more guided by sexism rather than racism.
I feel like it's a mix of both. It's giving me "muh half black woman taking control over poor little white boy"

Trending