Megan Markle exposes the British Royal family

You’re somewhat correct!

however, I am loyal to my child no matter the circumstances. That’s my biyo. I do not take my biyo lightly. When it comes to the vassal I used to transmit and host my biyo to give me this baby I cannot be loyal to her more than my dear family. Who is she to me? She is foreign to me. She can do me more harm than good. She can have my divorce tomorrow and ravage me through this feminist courts.

GUYS! Stay loyal to your family. Don’t be a neef like that Harry Nacas.

Your child needs a stable family. Families are built around mum, dad and the kids. Whilst you're being loyal towards your brothers and sisters, they are being loyal towards their spouse raising their kids in a two parent house, whilst you the doqon has subjected your child to a broken home.

:mjlol:

They do have a point. She isn't Diana, and is a divorced actress who came to the establishment to destroy it. Is Oprah going to change the media perception of her, no.

No. I ain't a caadan (nor a darkskin farax), nor do I sympathise with racism. But we all know the truth behind this, she is doing it to destroy within, what makes her different then the other princes and dukes and duchess. King Edward abdicated, fine, and left the spotlight, but it is clear as daylight that she is trying to milk the fame. Suits wasn't enough acting by the looks of it.

Diana qarxised the family by doing a panorama interview, the way Meghan and Harry. Everything people are saying about Meghan people said about Diana. The only difference is that Diana didn't have a supportive husband and now becauase she is dead, people want to be all nice and sympathetic.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Diana qarxised the family by doing a panorama interview, the way Meghan and Harry. Everything people are saying about Meghan people said about Diana. The only difference is that Diana didn't have a supportive husband and now becauase she is dead, people want to be all nice and sympathetic.
Diana was the peoples princess. Even before she died, she has and is still loved by the people. Markle isn't, she wasn't hospitable nor open. Heck, she has bullying as a trait, something she claims the press is doing to her. They ain't on the same level. Diana left the public scene on a more larger scale, unlike Markle here, who is clearly milking it.

But you do have a point about the qarxis. Look at this damn title. Even though I ain't a fan of Markles action, there is a tabloid factor to weigh in. What is the implication here, a death? Its Markle vs the Royal family, Harry is the puppet inbetween, reliving history.

The royal family find out that they'll have a black woman in their family, they hit the
EA5wIb5U8AA32wl.jpg

then they find out you can catch this qumayo's nudes online

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

:russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ:

Diana was the peoples princess. Even before she died, she has and is still loved by the people. Markle isn't, she wasn't hospitable nor open. Heck, she has bullying as a trait, something she claims the press is doing to her. They ain't on the same level. Diana left the public scene on a more larger scale, unlike Markle here, who is clearly milking it.

But you do have a point about the qarxis. Look at this damn title. Even though I ain't a fan of Markles action, there is a tabloid factor to weigh in.

Yh most immigrant and cadaan people alike love Diana whereas with Megan only madows are riding for her

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Yh most immigrant and cadaan people alike love Diana whereas with Megan only madows are riding for her
Diana is known as the people's princess for a reason whereas Markle is the actress from Suits who climbed up the social ladder. She isn't and cannot relate to the people, and so that is why, when it comes to her standing in British culture and society, the jury is out.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
This Prince Harry dude is retarded for marrying a 40 year old SJW mutt. He could have chosen any woman he wanted and went D grade.
He, himself was a playboy, he wouldn't get a pious or "god fearing respectable" woman unlike the other Royals such as Prince William and Catherine.

Apollo

VIP
He, himself was a playboy, he wouldn't get a pious or "god fearing respectable" woman unlike the other Royals such as Prince William and Catherine.

It doesn't matter, he had access to all kinds of 10/10 women (both in looks and mind), instead he went for low tier stuff.

This Prince Harry dude is retarded for marrying a 40 year old SJW mutt. He could have chosen any woman he wanted and went D grade.

Wallahi I'm baffled!! Nigga's got to be on the spectrum! :what:

You're a prince, an English prince mind you, you're young and you're filthy rich. You can probably bang any woman you want and can cuff the highest grade of english cooch. But noooooooooooooo nigga gotta move like a rebellious 20 year old white girl and bring a nigga home.

At least the white girl is gonna bag a man that would be deemed desirable by her peers, this nigga took a single mother divorcee that has her nudes sprinkled thru the net. Yo your kids are gonna see their hoyo's nudes my nigga :pachah1:

Wallahi this nigga is #1 loser in this whole thing, and Megan winning. Still a bedwench qumayo

Apollo

VIP
Some of y'all have to be closeted gays. Why are so concerned about another's man love? In the looks department, she's obviously more attractive than him.

Looks are not relevant for a royal male, especially of the British Royal family (one of the wealthiest and most well-known ones). He could have gotten ANY woman he wanted yet picked her (extremely bad choice).

Some of y'all have to be closeted gays. Why are so concerned about another's man love? In the looks department, she's obviously more attractive than him.
:dwill:

My nigga I don't give a shit about him, his deceased hoyo and his dutty family. All I know is a man that has the whole world to pick from chooses a woman who's already bore another nigga's kid, and has her nakedness already advertised through the internet has LOST.

You're not a man, that's for sure, very little men would be ok with that, and as typical as some of these idiots that are void of logic you're attacking my sexuality. :stopit:

Wallahi I'm baffled!! Nigga's got to be on the spectrum! :what:

You're a prince, an English prince mind you, you're young and you're filthy rich. You can probably bang any woman you want and can cuff the highest grade of english cooch. But noooooooooooooo nigga gotta move like a rebellious 20 year old white girl and bring a nigga home.

At least the white girl is gonna bag a man that would be deemed desirable by her peers, this nigga took a single mother divorcee that has her nudes sprinkled thru the net. Yo your kids are gonna see their hoyo's nudes my nigga :pachah1:

Wallahi this nigga is #1 loser in this whole thing, and Megan winning. Still a bedwench qumayo
Bro you need to calm down I almost choked on my drink reading this shit
giphy.gif

Trending