Megan Markle exposes the British Royal family

Looks are not relevant for a royal male, especially of the British Royal family (one of the wealthiest and most well-known ones). He could have gotten ANY woman he wanted yet picked her (extremely bad choice).
This nigga could’ve had a 10/10 Australian wealthy naag who wasn’t a qumayo. Ik his family is evil but he fucked up going for Megan

Apollo

VIP
Imagine if your clan's monarch (many Somali clans have Sultans) married a 40 year old half Thai half Swedish divorcee SJW telling Somalis to stop mansplaining and become woke.

Bro you need to calm down I almost choked on my drink reading this shit
giphy.gif

Wallahi if this nigga wasn't a prince, he'd probably one of these dumb ass cadaans that gets finessed by women in 3rd world countries for dat bassboor :pachah1: get hit with 5 divorces with 5 women from 5 different countries :russ:

:dwill:

My nigga I don't give a shit about him, his deceased hoyo and his dutty family. All I know is a man that has the whole world to pick from chooses a woman who's already bore another nigga's kid, and has her nakedness already advertised through the internet has LOST.

You're not a man, that's for sure, very little men would be ok with that, and as typical as some of these idiots that are void of logic you're attacking my sexuality. :stopit:
Harry actually could’ve picked anyone you need to properly deep it. Anyone he wanted. Laakin he went with a divorced woman who has sex scenes and nudes plastered across the internet. This nigga fumbled the bag differently. Imagine having a sea of beauty to pick from Laakin you pick someone’s sloppy seconds:gucciwhat: I expected more from Harry smh

Harry actually could’ve picked anyone you need to properly deep it. Anyone he wanted. Laakin he went with a divorced woman who has sex scenes and nudes plastered across the internet. This nigga fumbled the bag differently. Imagine having a sea of beauty to pick from Laakin you pick someone’s sloppy seconds:gucciwhat: I expected more from Harry smh

Nigga lost man, only thing that will keep him afloat his status, nigga better be thankful:ufdup:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Imagine if your clan's monarch (many Somali clans have Sultans) married a 40 year old half Thai half Swedish divorcee SJW telling Somalis to stop mansplaining and become woke.
The monarch and her would have long been gone, the first warning was marrying a ajanabi as a royal bloodline.

:damn: That nigga would automatically lose his title. Ain’t no one taking orders from a anorexic indhoyar vegan who believes in Buddhism

Xaruun

VIP
Some of y'all have to be closeted gays. Why are so concerned about another's man love? In the looks department, she's obviously more attractive than him.
Naaya looks don’t matter for a prince. And she’s so butters it’s crazy. She’s a washed up hag who’s pushing 5/10 all around and has public nudes. Why didn’t he just go for a beautiful cadaan queen like Prince William? What’s wrong with him?

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
My clan's monarch is mixed with Arabian. He doesn't look Somali. :meleshame:
Arab, Arabian, ana arab, not the biggest issue, its like the Europeans and the British. Prince Philip father was the prince of Greece and Denmark, (fun fact : his father was born 1882 and his son is still alive)

But a Korean, Swedish women, well damn, the kid is half Somali, Half Korean and Swedish, it won't take long before the bloodline is distillated.

Kate is just as average as her. Prince williams is dating down though he was quite handsome in his prime the ginger wasn't.
Kate weren’t that bad in her prime. Anyway Megan has cost her son the elite lifestyle. Instead of going Eton lil nigga gonna be going to public schools with madows. By the time he’s 18 he’s gonna be your average lightskin :damn:

Kate weren’t that bad in her prime. Anyway Megan has cost her son the elite lifestyle. Instead of going Eton lil nigga gonna be going to public schools with madows. By the time he’s 18 he’s gonna be your average lightskin :damn:
Prince George is gonna be attending state banquets whilst Archie is gonna be at the neighbourhood cookout :damedamn:

Trending