Megan Markle exposes the British Royal family

Honestly, I think they probably held back a lot more than they revealed. I can’t imagine they spilled all their guts to us. There are probably stories too damaging for them to even utter. This was the ‘light’ tv summary of events.
When Oprah said "Who was having that conversation"(about the baby's colour) and Meghan was like :farmajoyaab:

No, he should not.

He shouldn't have married her in the first place. He knew what his family was like, and he knew what was expected from him. They both knew. Yet they went and got married, and is now parading his story around on the media.

Its the same family that caused havoc for his mum. Who knows what ill feelings he had towards them before Meghan came on the scene.

Glad he is supposedly being a better husband to her than Charles was to Diana.

I don’t understand how he could go for that when he has all the money in the world. She has been used by all of Hollywoods cartels and isn’t even worth it. May Allah save this English prince from this wretched woman who has ensured he will never be King of the English empire.

His brother ended up with a true future queen while he chose a from Hollywood. You can’t teach her black ass all the etiquette requirements of the English crown. She is too black to be classy and royal.

Good riddance.

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Honestly, I think they probably held back a lot more than they revealed. I can’t imagine they spilled all their guts to us. There are probably stories too damaging for them to even utter. This was the ‘light’ tv summary of events.

I believe that they have vomited all over that vulture Oprah. These two are angry. Harry is rebelling at an advanced age. He has been caged for a long time. On top of that this qaxaabad mulato has him where she wanted him. She removed hjm from his family. She no longer needs to work. She was nothing but an unknown tv actor. She was married before and had numerous boyfriend. This Harry guy is a disgrace. He could’ve gotten a laandheer pure girl from his people.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@HIBAQ123

please forgive me for changing your maskiin title. I had to relay the atrocious behavior of the qaxaabad and the neef daaqaya Harry

I don’t understand how he could go for that when he has all the money in the world. She has been used by all of Hollywoods cartels and isn’t even worth it. May Allah save this English prince from this wretched woman who has ensured he will never be King of English empire.

His brother ended up with a true future queen while he chose a wh*re from Hollywood. You can’t teach her black ass all the etiquette requirements of the English crown. She is too black to be classy and royal.

Good riddance.
Tell em lad! This is England and if you want to complain go back to Oompa Loompa land. #notoforeigners #brexitmeansbrexit 🇬🇧🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿💪🍺😤 if Megan wants to go against the British monarchy then she can f*ck off back to chiraq #europeforeuropeans

Fr tho liz and the royals are evil. They’re a bunch of child mesting creeps and they killed diana:ufdup:The press have been against her since day 1. The difference of treatment between herself and Kate is very telling. Also piers Morgan is obsessed with her since she rejected him:russ: this guy gets up at 6am to come on national television and rant about her without even showering he is truly obsessed. But what did Megan expect Britain is very racist especially the media. I just know the royals were shaking with anger when they saw Megan’s black mom at the wedding :mjhaps:

I don’t understand how he could go for that when he has all the money in the world. She has been used by all of Hollywoods cartels and isn’t even worth it. May Allah save this English prince from this wretched woman who has ensured he will never be King of the English empire.

His brother ended up with a true future queen while he chose a wh*re from Hollywood. You can’t teach her black ass all the etiquette requirements of the English crown. She is too black to be classy and royal.

Good riddance.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Grigori Rasputin

We get it, you hate Harry because you're not a loyal husband or father. You'd abandon them if your granny and bro said to, with no remorse. :gaasdrink:

You’re somewhat correct!

however, I am loyal to my child no matter the circumstances. That’s my biyo. I do not take my biyo lightly. When it comes to the vassal I used to transmit and host my biyo to give me this baby I cannot be loyal to her more than my dear family. Who is she to me? She is foreign to me. She can do me more harm than good. She can have my divorce tomorrow and ravage me through this feminist courts.

GUYS! Stay loyal to your family. Don’t be a neef like that Harry Nacas.

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
@Grigori Rasputin

We get it, you hate Harry because you're not a loyal husband or father. You'd abandon them if your granny and bro said to, with no remorse. :gaasdrink:

@Grigori Rasputin if his ayeeyo asked him to get rid of his wife. No questions asked.

giphy.gif

If she cared about racism she wouldn’t marry into the family that is one of the most atrocious enabler if institutionalized racism

If she cared about racism she wouldn’t marry into the family that is one of the most atrocious enabler if institutionalized racism
Idk what she expected, just look how players like pogba and Sterling are treated and they’re just athletes. As a royal she’s constantly in the limelight so discrimination was inevitable

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I mean are you surprised? They were concerned about how dark the child would be when Megan Markle was pregnant.

they have every right to be concerned the british family has been white since the beginning now you want to ruin it with negro blood :susp:

If the queen was somali She would say As LoNg If He Is MuSliM ITs No PrObLeM:mjlaugh:

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Grigori Rasputin if his ayeeyo asked him to get rid of his wife. No questions asked.

giphy.gif

You see, I wouldn’t have just thrown her away. You play deceitful games with family to appease them. Just say “yes” to Ayeeyo. Place the Wifey somewhere out of sight. This dude could’ve secretly placed this mulato in the hinterlands of Canada and could’ve had carried out his centuries old royal family traditions. He is a wuss in my book. You don’t betray your family like that. Your Aabo has you and the other son. Your father is aged. Get hold of the family affairs.

Idk what she expected, just look how players like pogba and Sterling are treated and they’re just athletes. As a royal she’s constantly in the limelight so discrimination was inevitable
I wouldn’t even go eat at their house let alone siphon off their name

Trending