Megan Markle exposes the British Royal family

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
an Halimo's out here saying we sympathize with these demonic so called royals, may Megan destroy them and take over their entire heritage :pacspit:

but Harry lost though :pachah1::pachah1::pachah1:
It's funny someone people are calling him a naïve white boy
:mjlol:

He got hungry after watching a few episodes of suits
:letmeeat:

That qumaayo took our prince from us:meleshame:. I still remember the day that kid was born British papers posted a picture of parents walking a monkey through a park:deadmanny:

Xaruun

VIP
That qumaayo took our prince from us:meleshame:. I still remember the day that kid was born British papers posted a picture of parents walking a monkey through a park:deadmanny:
What’s funn is that his first DNA test was negative for Harry. The Prince may be unironically raising Tyrone’s kid :chrisfreshhah:

I used to go to a masjid a stones throw away from a pub in the summer they got married. I still remember the day some fat white bloke heard Megan’s name and started grumbling about a “ ”. Her fate was sealed from the start

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
She ain’t ugly but she’s a witch:fittytousand:
We know who's really wearing the pants
tenor.gif

:mjohreally:

I used to go to a masjid a stones throw away from a pub in the summer they got married. I still remember the day some fat white bloke heard Megan’s name and started grumbling about a “ni**er b*tch”. Her fate was sealed from the start

I dont understand why that idiot Harry got in this whole thing

But she's equally as retarded, wtf did you expect?! Like seriously?!
I guess she forgot she was black thru all these years coasting by as racially ambiguous :mjpls:
Well enjoy the royal treatment :mjhaps:

What’s funn is that his first DNA test was negative for Harry. The Prince may be unironically raising Tyrone’s kid :chrisfreshhah:
Ba’ayeeey:jcoleno: she’s bewitched my boy. Imagine he realises it ain’t his kid in a few years time.I wouldn’t be surprised if she has someone else’s kid. But that would mean she cheated almost immediately after they got married:meleshame:

Trending