Megan Markle exposes the British Royal family

Xaruun

VIP
Ba’ayeeey:jcoleno: she’s bewitched my boy. Imagine he realises it ain’t his kid in a few years time.I wouldn’t be surprised if she has someone else’s kid. But that would mean she cheated almost immediately after they got married:meleshame:
Imagine the meltdown. History would be made

Ba’ayeeey:jcoleno: she’s bewitched my boy. Imagine he realises it ain’t his kid in a few years time.I wouldn’t be surprised if she has someone else’s kid. But that would mean she cheated almost immediately after they got married:meleshame:

UnkemptEqualIrukandjijellyfish-small.gif

I wouldn’t be surprised with anything at this point. Harry has been mentally conquered he wouldn’t bat an eyelid if the kid came out looking nigerian. She’d just sasab him and say it’s the dominant black genes:damnmusic:

Nah f*ck that noise!! I want her to come-out and say: We are in a polyamorous open marriage, we are sexually liberated people, both Harry and I don't confirm to gender-norms either. Our children and us are both gender fluid and racial fluid.

Kid's father is some random K-pop star :lolbron:

The fuckery would be just :banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas:

Xaruun

VIP
Nah f*ck that noise!! I want her to come-out and say: We are in a polyamorous open marriage, we are sexually liberated people, both Harry and I don't confirm to gender-norms either. Our children and us are both gender fluid and racial fluid.

Nah a sudden car crash would’ve occurred by then.

Imagine Harry putting the kid to sleep while hearing her moaning from the bedroom
giphy.gif
Harry gonna be crying himself to sleep :damedamn: worst case scenario is that she raises some sexually liberal homosexual tranny. It might knock the racism back into Harry
giphy.gif

Imagine Harry putting the kid to sleep while hearing her moaning from the bedroom
giphy.gif
Harry gonna be crying himself to sleep :damedamn: worst case scenario is that she raises some sexually liberal homosexual tranny. It might knock the racism back into Harry
giphy.gif

Either way Queen Meghan is forever gonna change the face of the royal family! Say mashallah :rejoice:

Either way Queen Meghan is forever gonna change the face of the royal family! Say mashallah :rejoice:
In less than 100yrs the royals are going from karbaashing savages from the jungles to lgbtq+🏳️‍🌈 she probably gonna sit Archie down and make him memorise all the new genders off by heart. He’s gonna have weekly updates for when the new genders come out. Harry should’ve married a racist cadaan woman:francis: his Kids are gonna be khaanis BLM supporters instead of racist royals

In less than 100yrs the royals are going from karbaashing savages from the jungles to lgbtq+🏳️‍🌈 she probably gonna sit Archie down and make him memorise all the new genders off by heart. He’s gonna have weekly updates for when the new genders come out. Harry should’ve married a racist cadaan woman:francis: his Kids are gonna be khaanis BLM supporters instead of racist royals

tenor.gif

let them loose whatever semblance of power they have, and hopefully they'll waste their wealth too, hopefully they'll be as relevant as nigerian/ethiopian royalty abohodo a wassan :pacspit: :pacspit:

She’ll make sure that there are full black royals soon. Imagine a 6’4 Nigerian dominating the queens grandniece. :jcoleno: Megan is gonna bring the end of western society as revenge for her slave ancestors. She’s still got that kunta kinte spirit in her

Trending