Meet the Deputy Minister of Women's Affairs

Bizzare appointment but I suppose he could be somewhat useful lol.

This faraax needs to be present in meetings concerning FGM. Believe it or not women are the biggest proponents of FGM especially the older women. Men should have a say in this issue.

I believe the women's affairs portfolio receives a signficant amount of funding from the IC. Anything FGM or women's political rights at least.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Bizzare appointment but I suppose he could be somewhat useful lol.

This faraax needs to be present in meetings concerning FGM. Believe it or not women are the biggest proponents of FGM especially the older women. Men should have a say in this issue.

I believe the women's affairs portfolio receives a signficant amount of funding from the IC. Anything FGM or women's political rights at least.
Also in matters regarding Period, he should be present:pachah1:

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
I meant how is his clan's branch? Cowrmale are Irir or Samale
Saxiib Anaa la dhaqmey
Si fican u aqaana adeyda and qaraabada ah, Waligood 80% Warsangli bay ahaayeen including their Suldaan kood original from Badan 100 years ago.i know a lot from Raxoole KG Cawarmale base near Diinsoor to Abdalla Birole.
Recently some said they are not, because conflict they had with other Harti

A lot of bizarre appointment typical of 68er's. General Ilkojir who was trained in Russia and the US was made ports minister while the nigga who was appointed defense minister has no military training.

Yup, I think Puntland learnt its lesson. Forget about Xamar for now and invest in the growth of Puntland.

From there you can incorporate Galmudug and SSC. This government won't last more than 5 years, it's looking exactly like the afghanistan puppet government.

Trending