Meet the Deputy Minister of Women's Affairs

Laagite

الداروودي
I bought Xalwad from there often when I'm leaving Bosaso but I only knew that he was from Kismaayo.
Not many know he's Cawrmale but they know the man is Warsan most assume he's Dubeys

Last edited:
Saxiib Anaa la dhaqmey
Si fican u aqaana adeyda and qaraabada ah, Waligood 80% Warsangli bay ahaayeen including their Suldaan kood original from Badan 100 years ago.i know a lot from Raxoole KG Cawarmale base near Diinsoor to Abdalla Birole.
Recently some said they are not, because conflict they had with other Harti
I know they flip flopped around Qabiils, for there own interests. But it is only one jufo that claims Warsangeli.
Iftiin Xasan Baasto's jufo. Do you know that we(Makahil) are their reer Abti? There are few who claim Galimeys.
Buulo Xaaji xagee ooga tagtay? That's is there biggest settlement.
Reer Raaxoole KG don't claim any other clan, they are neither Hawiye nor Darood.

Laagite

الداروودي
I know they flip flopped around Qabiils, for there own interests. But it is only one jufo that claims Warsangeli.
Iftiin Xasan Baasto's jufo. Do you know that we(Makahil) are their reer Abti? There are few who claim Galimeys.
Buulo Xaaji xagee ooga tagtay? That's is there biggest settlement.
Reer Raaxoole KG don't claim any other clan, they are neither Hawiye nor Darood.
Cawrmale are 3 subclans Mayle, Hereti and Garlabe. The ones that say Harti ma nihin are assimilated into the qabil but aren't nasab. Its not just Cawrmale in JL, Cawrmale and a tribe named Riighaye that live in Bardhere both are from the same subclan called Cismaan Ibrahim brother of Cumar Ibrahim (Sanaag) Warsangeli.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Cawrmale are 3 subclans Mayle, Hereti and Garlabe. The ones that say Harti ma nihin are assimilated into the qabil but aren't nasab. Its not just Cawrmale in JL, Cawrmale and a tribe named Riighaye that live in Bardhere both are from the same subclan called Cismaan Ibrahim brother of Cumar Ibrahim (Sanaag) Warsangeli.
Most Cawarmale who lives in Jubaland
Are Garlabe
Suldaankooda wuxu ahaa AUN Husein Adam Mohamed his grandfather came from Sanaag

Trending