McKenzie come in Update: share some good music

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Even people from Toronto don’t want to be from Toronto :mjhaps::mjkkk:
2.3Million people showing out for the raptors outta love for what they did for the city you ain't ever gon see shit like that in London in yo life best believe dat :damedamn:

Muji

VIP

Dj Luck and MC Neat were undisputed Garage masters, i still can't find anyone who comes near, not even Craig David whose still around.

I’ll bring you flowers I’ll make your day...damn that’s going to be my wedding song loool

This thread is basically like this.
Civilised Brits just posting nice throwbacks they used to listen to back in the day until...
The fucking Canadians come in with their retarded “No body knows grime” “we have drake” “we’re better than you” :bell: literally no one is arguing or said anything about them. I call it Canadian man syndrome, and is akin to short man syndrome
EAE77623-9A5D-4282-A588-2FB0D7EA8585.jpeg

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
2.3Million people showing out for the raptors outta love for what they did for the city you ain't ever gon see shit like that in London in yo life best believe dat :damedamn:
London can only be compared to New York. Anything else is laughable. Nuff said :bell:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Civilised Brits just posting nice throwbacks they used to listen to back in the day until...
The fucking Canadians come in with their retarded “No body knows grime” “we have drake” “we’re better than you” :bell: literally no one is arguing or said anything about them. I call it Canadian man syndrome, and is akin to short man syndrome View attachment 87554
It’s not even the American’s that actually have a claim to make. But tiny ass Canada off all place. :mjlol:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Even people from Toronto don’t want to be from Toronto :mjhaps::mjkkk:
I won't claim Toronto ever. I live in it's suburbs and can see the CN tower from our main street but I will never be a Torontonian

Muji

VIP
The fucking Canadians come in with their retarded “No body knows grime” “we have drake” “we’re better than you” :bell: literally no one is arguing or said anything about them. I call it Canadian man syndrome, and is akin to short man syndrome View attachment 87554

Team Henny can’t go a second without mentioning drake bismilah

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
It ain't like that I just gotta put you harry potter niggas in yo placw every now and then :mjlol:

Seems like those paki bullies did a number on yall :ulyin: