McKenzie come in Update: share some good music

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
UK hip hop is straight garbage niggas be saying shit like "touch my balls batty and dikk" in his songs :mjlol:

Look at how many toronto rappers alone became mainstream and compare that to uk rappers looool its a joke :russ:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
UK hip hop is straight garbage niggas be saying shit like "touch my balls batty and dikk" in his songs :mjlol:

Look at how many toronto rappers alone became mainstream and compare that to uk rappers looool its a joke :russ:
Uk has its own scene. You lot beg it off the American’s. :nahgirl:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
@Shmurda the land of tea and crumpets thinks it can make serious hip hop. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Im going to drop 2 songs and North America will auto win

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
You made a thread just for me to remember some serious throwbacks :friendhug: thank you @Muji

No judgement on why i am posting these pls, they take me back to an easier moment in time and living it up at the clubs, thanks.

Macalin M

Out here
Are you seriously trying to turn this into a competition or something? We just dropping in some old bangers. Allow the nonsense. Go to a different thread or something

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Uk has its own scene. You lot beg it off the American’s. :nahgirl:
uK hAs iTs oWn sCeNe :mjlol:

We don't beg shit off of americans look at HAM toronto and 6ixbuzztv youtube channels they do big numbers every time they post a music video im just saying on top of having our own scene we also have a lot of artists that go mainstream a Canadian is literally running the hip hop scene what yall got big shaq and stormzy :mjlol::russ:

Why did I used to think “would you risk it for a chocolate biscuits” was the funniest and smartest bar to ever exist back in 2010 :chrisfreshhah:

Muji

VIP
You made a thread just for me to remember some serious throwbacks :friendhug: thank you @Muji

No judgement on why i am posting these pls, they take me back to an easier moment in time and living it up at the clubs, thanks.

black eyed peas?

nah you killed the vibe still :nahgirl:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Are you seriously trying to turn this into a competition or something? We just dropping in some old bangers. Allow the nonsense. Go to a different thread or something
Its just banter no need to get mad. Don't get your knickers in a twist

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
uK hAs iTs oWn sCeNe :mjlol:

We don't beg shit off of americans look at HAM toronto and 6ixbuzztv youtube channels they do big numbers every time they post a music video im just saying on top of having our own scene we also have a lot of artists that go mainstream a Canadian is literally running the hip hop scene what yall got big shaq and stormzy :mjlol::russ:
We have our own genres Uk rap, grime etc. Never heard of Canadian rap. Just lowe the L and keep it moving :dead: