McKenzie come in Update: share some good music

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Justin beiber still does better numbers than yo fav grime artist it must hurt inside of you :russ:

It's not our fault you all listened to a 16 year old babyface with a mop on his head. Drake came to the UK and paid homage to BBK, when the Bieber fever dies out he'll do the same.

Gambar

VIP
It's not our fault you all listened to a 16 year old babyface with a mop on his head. Drake came to the UK and paid homage to BBK, when the Bieber fever dies out he'll do the same.
I didn’t grow up during that era, by the time they were both world famous I was 21 :ohno:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Not realizing US Hip Hop is #1 means you're on xannies. The real argument is who in the English world comes second. Im Reer Canada but I can accept that truth that the U.S is #1 idk if you UK guys can do that.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
You’re from Driftwood accudubillahi :ileycry:
:childplease:
Nav is from Rexdale nigga you're outta touch eedo :dead:
Beiber was getting played worldwide just stfu u sound retarded :mjlol:

I didnt even bring up bieber because hes not a rapper stick to the topic we talmbout rappers nigga :mjlol:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
:childplease:
Nav is from Rexdale nigga you're outta touch eedo :dead:

Beiber was getting played worldwide just stfu u sound retarded :mjlol:

I didnt even bring up bieber because hes not a rapper stick to the topic we talmbout rappers nigga :mjlol:

We don't even consider Drake as a rapper wallahi :icon lol: dude is just a Pop icon with a bit of wordplay. He jumps on every fucking wave even the drill ting now

I swear i seen him wear football kits from atleast 5 major football clubs, how can you rep 5 different teams that's not how it works:icon e confused:

Stick with mo-g and dem man atleast they had original content.