McKenzie come in Update: share some good music

We have our own genres Uk rap, grime etc. Never heard of Canadian rap. Just lowe the L and keep it moving :dead:
So you never heard Nav,Tory Lanez, Drake, Killy, Pressa, Dax,Baka Not Nicd, PartyNextDoor etc :mjlol:

Only some weirdos who went to uk listens to grime laakin yall be bumping our tracks u tryna tell me no one in london listens to drake :russ::pachah1:
If we are irrelevant then Ion wanna see yall wearing no goose furs, yall cant be trapping off of ur blackberrys,no more drake, your ****ties cant be rocking lululemon tights, and don't use our slang either peeons :duck:

Helios

Your Ratings Plug & Formerly The Good
VIP
So you never heard Nav,Tory Lanez, Drake, Killy, Pressa, Dax,Baka Not Nicd, PartyNextDoor etc :mjlol:

Only some weirdos who went to uk listens to grime laakin yall be bumping our tracks u tryna tell me no one in london listens to drake :russ::pachah1:
If we are irrelevant then Ion wanna see yall wearing no goose furs, yall cant be trapping off of ur blackberrys,no more drake, your ****ties cant be rocking lululemon tights, and don't use our slang either peeons :duck:
Nav is garbage and Pressa has 1 good song :ftw9nwa:.

Basic

Neo-traditionalist Slayer
VIP
Reer UK's Finest

Listen I didn’t know half of them were Canadian. Thought they were American :dead:

No one uses blackberry, lululemons isn’t a thing here and it’s not your slang. You need to join the rest of the world in 2020 cause your a decade behind mate :reallymaury:

Listen I didn’t know half of them were Canadian. Thought they were American :dead:

No one uses blackberry, lululemons isn’t a thing here and it’s not your slang. You need to join the rest of the world in 2020 cause your a decade behind mate :reallymaury:
Yall ain't on nothing you niggas wish you were from Toronto :mjlol:

Dj Luck and MC Neat were undisputed Garage masters, i still can't find anyone who comes near, not even Craig David whose still around.