Maybe our genes aren't so weak. Guess her mix

Apollo

VIP
i know few half white somalis and they look look nothing like white they look more somali they look north africans and north africans dont look nothing like white

You probably saw one who looks more Somali, that happens, but not always. Majority look nothing like Somalis.

There is a reason why this meme exists that Somali genes are weak. It not based on thin air, but observations from many different people.

You probably saw one who looks more Somali, that happens, but not always. Majority look nothing like Somalis.

There is a reason why this meme exist that Somali genes are weak. It not based on thin air, but observations from many different people.
i didnt say they look like somalis they dont but if you had to lean to one side i would lean to somali for majority of them

again they dont look somali but they sure as hell dont look white like pale skinned blue eyes blonde haired white folk

Apollo

VIP
i didnt say they look like somalis they dont but if you had to lean to one side i would lean to somali for majority of them

again they dont look somali but they sure as hell dont look like pale skinned blue eyes blonde haired white folk

Nobody claims they look like full white people. Majority think they look like North Africans or like lighter Latinos, which is not a look close to Somalis.

Nobody claims they look like full white people. Majority think they look like North Africans or like lighter Latinos, which is not a look close to Somalis.
majority of half somali half white always more close to their somali side because they white side think they are not white enough

again they dont look somali but they sure as hell dont look white like pale skinned blue eyes blonde haired white folk
Lol, the average Half White Somali looks North African or Middle Eastern. Although, I remember a thread that was made about a Half White Somali Kid that looked straight up White/European.

Lol, you're right the average Half White Somali looks North African or Middle Eastern. Although, I remember a thread that was made about a Half White Somali Kid that looked straight up White/European.
i think i remember that but thats a rare they usually look more somali then white they have dark hair dark eyes etc....only lighter skin

i think i remember that but thats a rare they usually look more somali then white they have dark hair dark eyes etc....only lighter skin
It's extremely rare for them to look Somali or White/European. 8 out of ten times they look North African/Middle-Eastern for Half White Somalis.