Maybe our genes aren't so weak. Guess her mix

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Kikuyu and Somali?
giphy-20.gif

World

VIP
Kikiyu people are 35-40 % Cushitic, they aren’t pure bantus, which is why a half Somali half kikiyu most likely will have strong somali genes.

Samburus are the most Cushitic admixed Kenyans, but their weird cultural attire makes them look very foreign. If you look up Samburu facebook groups of them in modern clothing, they look more Horner.

I've seen videos of Maasai and some of them look like us in South Sudan while others look a little different.

I felt sorry for them when I saw videos of them being hauled away after sustaining injuries in Juba when our civil war erupted.

I remember thinking 'that's why your ancestors left, why did you come back?'

crying-im-sorry.gif

Somalis mixing with anything fair skinned like europeans or arabs you gotta be darkskin and have timo adeeg.

I saw on IG a famous darkskin somali hijabi account who has 4 half-cadaan kids. Them kids look half somali.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Wow amazed at a person being pure black.
The internet stupidity doesn't end. . . LOL

BTW that woman is beautiful regardless
INSHALLAH

Som

VIP
Many Kenyan Bantus have minor Cushitic admixture from the Ancient Cushites who used to live in Kenya before Bantus came. They are not pure West Africans.

She is half Kenyan Bantu.
Some kenyans kikuyus actually have a strong somali vibe

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
My dad spent a good chunk of his life living all over kenya. He spent a few months working in marsabit and then in isiolo and he would always talk about how the massai people in those 2 towns (probably Samburas) looked like us and looked even more beautiful than some somalis. He also talked about how everyone in those towns be it somalis, oromos or massais would freely intermarry.

He also spent some time in Meru where he said everyone looked like short “bahalo indho gaduudan”, so it’s really a hit or miss with kenyans:manny:

Qadiijo Aadan Xirsi.

Dad is Somali.

I think her mum is also mixed.

Her maternal grandma is Kikuyu.

Gorgeous woman regardless of her genes.

There are half white Somalis who look like light skin ethnic Somalis and there are ones who look like coastal Tunisians.

Halfies can have very different looks sometimes despite the same %s.
what i found is majority of half white Somalis actually look far more somali then white

Apollo

VIP
what i found is majority of half white Somalis actually look far more somali then white

I don't think so. They look in between and most often lean white. I cannot even tell they are half Somali 8 out of the 10 times. They have some weird Maghrebi/Latino/North African look.

I don't think so. They look in between and most often lean white. I cannot even tell they are half Somali 8 out of the 10 times. They look like some weird North African look.
i know few half white somalis and they look look nothing like white they look more somali they look north africans and north africans dont look nothing like white

Trending