yeah u right good for her hide family but even mixed bantu has strong blood
u can see her inner bantu
View attachment 196374

Where?

tenor-1,298.gif

No, she looks full Somali.

Apollo

VIP
There are half white Somalis who look like light skin ethnic Somalis and there are ones who look like coastal Tunisians.

Halfies can have very different looks sometimes despite the same %s.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Many Kenyan Bantus have minor Cushitic admixture from the Ancient Cushites who used to live in Kenya before Bantus came. They are not pure West Africans.

She is half Kenyan Bantu.

Reminds me of this:

This reminds me of one time an eedo of mine nearly murdered me with her casual old-school racism after a trip to Kenya where she noticed the Horner admixture down there. The last time she'd been there must've been the 70s when she claimed the people looked like "bahalo" but on her recent visit she must've seen some Maasais and Horner admixed Kikuyus all around cos she was like "I saw people who look like us, eedo! Beautiful. These aren't the Kenyatis I remember. I remember bahalo back in the day."

:dead:

Still kills me how casually racist older geeljire folks can be. This same aunt once saw a Madow fellow enter my mother's shop when I was young and casually said "Adoonkan yo yahay?" to my mother.

giphy.gif

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
She looks more Habeshi than Somali TBH. As for her looking more Somali than Somalis. No. She's good looking no doubt but I have seen prettier full Somalis.

Yes, I at first thought this was a semi bait thread and was like "Is her other side Xabash?".

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
There are half white Somalis who look like light skin ethnic Somalis and there are ones who look like coastal Tunisians.

Halfies can have very different looks sometimes despite the same %s.

They don't look Tunsian to me. The features are different. I have met lots of Franophone NA so I'm familar.

I came across this random Half Ethiopian on 23andme Reddit. 0.4% Somali. :dead: But I know a Half Somali kid that looks like this except different jaw and less eyebrows.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Screenshot_20210806-181340.jpg

Apollo

VIP
Nepalese and Somali?
Bhutanese and Somali?
Bangladeshi and Somali?
Myanmar-ese and Somali?
Sri-Lankan and Somali?
Afghani and Somali?
Turkish and Somali?
Lol, yuup, I purposely scrolled past the comments.

She is more African than almost all Somalis, lol.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Exactly, I have see way prettier xalimos.
Not gonna lie she is fit though.

I agree. We know her Somali genes are why she looks like that. They put in overtime. Just imagine what two gorgeous Somalis could produce. :gaasdrink:

Yes, I at first thought this was a semi bait thread and was like "Is her other side Xabash?".

I knew she was half. And Kikiyu. The hair texture would be different if it was South Asian and the skintone would be different if part MENA. So that just leaves East African. Ethiopians look different but they have a lot of variability so she could blend in better with them. However, Kikiyu in parts of Kenya have higher levels of Nilo and Cushitic admixture. They also have no uniform look so that works.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Nepalese and Somali?
Bhutanese and Somali?
Bangladeshi and Somali?
Myanmar-ese and Somali?
Sri-Lankan and Somali?
Afghani and Somali?
Turkish and Somali?
Lol, yuup, I purposely scrolled past the comments.
You're amazing. Bless your heart.
tenor-1,296.gif

I'll post more pics to help you
images.jpeg-51.jpg
168.jpg.71fbf2eb5de942d14f1815cd86ca2712.jpg
adams-1.jpg
post-36986-1323632241.jpg
khadija-adam-253550-fullsize.jpg
f6110b476f1fe69dc152a2ae63c060ef.jpg

Apollo

VIP
I knew she was half. And Kikiyu. The hair texture would be different if it was South Asian and the skintone would be different if part MENA. So that just leaves East African. Ethiopians look different but they have a lot of variability so she could blend in better with them. However, Kikiyu in parts of Kenya have higher levels of Nilo and Cushitic admixture. They also have no uniform look so that works.

Samburus are the most Cushitic admixed Kenyans, but their weird cultural attire makes them look very foreign. If you look up Samburu facebook groups of them in modern clothing, they look more Horner.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Samburus are the most Cushitic admixed Kenyans, but their weird cultural attire makes them look very foreign, but if you look up Samburu facebook groups of them in modern clothing, they look more Horner.

I've seen them before. They look Horner.
Though I don't quite think she's from them. There are far more Kikiyu and they are more accessible than the Samburu.

Trending