May is the month of Eritrea’s independence. Happy Eritrean independence month to all Eritreans and friends of Eritrea. Big love to somalia

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost 🇪🇷🇩🇯🇸🇴🇸🇩🇪🇬 |Eritrean news blogger
34EAF2F5-D057-4FA9-8FDB-DA06BF10CDAD.jpeg

Happy Eritrean Independence Month for all Eritreans and friends to Eritrea. During the Eritrean Independence Month, we remember 30 years war for Eritrea’s independence from Ethiopia 🇪🇹 , won by the Eritrean people. God bless Eritrea and all Eritreans. God bless all Somalis as well. 🇪🇷🇸🇴🇩🇯🙏🏿

EritreanPost_

BD085C06-61CB-4BD5-B288-83D915A8FC6A.jpeg

Eritrean EPLF tanks marching in Addis Abeba in 1991, after the Eritrean EPLF 🇪🇷 defeated the largest army of Africa, the Ethiopian 🇪🇹 Derg army and their mecenaries. 🇪🇷🇸🇴🇩🇯 🪖💂‍♀️✈️👊🏿

What Eritrean tribe do you believe died the most in this independence war? I believe it's you Tigray Christians. I find hard to imagine that the Afars participated. And rashaida Arabs are very insular and small in numbers

EritreanPost_

What Eritrean tribe do you believe died the most in this independence war? I believe it's you Tigray Christians. I find hard to imagine that the Afars participated. And rashaida Arabs are very insular and small in numbers
I am Eritrean. There are no tribes in Eritrea called Tigrayan-Christians.
My blog consists Eritreans from different communities Muslims and Christians.

You qabalist use every opportunity to fight with me.

I am Eritrean. There are no tribes in Eritrea called Tigrayan-Christians.
My blog consists Eritreans from different communities Muslims and Christians.

You qabalist use every opportunity to fight with me.
I meant biher-Tigrinia. Sorry. Asking a simple question isn't fighting :ulyin:

EritreanPost_

I meant biher-Tigrinia. Sorry. Asking a simple question isn't fighting :ulyin:
You distracting from the original post and you dont know nothing about the Qabils of Eritrea.

A biher Tigrinya is an Eritrean.
He can be a Muslim (Jeberti) or Christian.

But whatever you say, this has nothing do with the Eritrean independence struggle. I love all Somalis but those qabilist from the north and their friends from elsewhere, who spread hate against my country Eritrea 🇪🇷 I despise them. Go play with your Ethiopian sugar daddies

You distracting from the original post and you dont know nothing about the Qabils of Eritrea.

But whatever you say, this has nothing do with the Eritrean independence struggle. I love all Somalis but those qabilist from the north and their friends from elsewhere, who spread hate against my country Eritrea 🇪🇷 I despise them. Go play with your Ethiopian sugar daddies
You're too balls deep in your nationalism :silanyolaugh: It's your Independence Day innit? This is related to it. Qabilist from the north you say? This smells discriminatory. Southern Somalis are just as qabilist if not more. I'm probably the most anti Ethiopian here. Anyway it seems the revolution was inspired by the Ethiopian monarchy's actions against Eritrean Muslims with Arab states supporting the ELF since itsleadership was initially mostly Muslims of the beni Amer tribe. Fucking stupid selassie. Now Ethiopia is getting hard looking at our waters.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
Not so happy when you have the same president since independence with most of your population fleeing to Europe.
5D5555B0-9AEE-4F2D-BF3F-CDA4262FEEDD.jpeg

EritreanPost_

Not so happy when you have the same president since independence with most of your population fleeing to Europe.
View attachment 327492
Basically you are right. Eritrea has political problems.

but I don’t care, what an Ethiopian stooge who praised the genocide on the Eritrea people by Ethiopia genocidal rulers Mengistu Haile Mariam did. in Eritrea?

Garad you praised Mengistu Haile Mariam, who wiped out 100.000spf Eritreans including rape sexual violence bombing with chemicals weapons.

You also praised Meles despite all the crimes he did against Eritreans and Somalis.

may god/Allah never forgive your for your lies and sins, you devil.

ignore the random somalian mongrel. I respect eritreans for not choosing qabiil over nation.

Trending

Latest posts