MASSIVE CALAMITY HAS VISITED UPON THE SOMALI NATION: a pic circulating of

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
So the same dumb fugly dude that was supposed to be a harmless comedic release for Somalis yesterday is circulating child rape today, and no one finds this suspect?

The only difference here is the exposure. It's not the exposure that should disgust you most, but how commonplace it is. Even preteen boys are gang raping girls in that godforsaken hellhole where even jilbabs and fgm fail to deter these widespread gangs, but instead of confronting the problem let's you go ahead and blame . Idiots.

Menace actually made a pretty coherent argument about Somalia's failing political infrastructure. I was shocked.

Also it's obviously a hell hole and I get you have zero interest in connecting with the place but it's still important to a good chunk of people here.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
So the same dumb fugly dude that was supposed to be a harmless comedic release for Somalis yesterday is circulating child rape today, and no one finds this suspect?

The only difference here is the exposure. It's not the exposure that should disgust you most, but how commonplace it is. Even preteen boys are gang raping girls in that godforsaken hellhole where even jilbabs and fgm fail to deter these widespread gangs, but instead of confronting the problem let's you go ahead and blame . Idiots. There is something very wrong with Somalis.
Somalia should be cancelled and deleted in 2017.

VixR

Veritas
Menace actually made a pretty coherent argument about Somalia's failing political infrastructure. I was shocked.

Also it's obviously a hell hole and I get you have zero interest in connecting with the place but it's still important to a good chunk of people here.
You mean the blaming of , shortly followed by a support for alshabab ("blame the officials, this wouldn't have happened under Alkebab"). That was what impressed you?

Good luck is all I can say.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
In no way shape or form am I suggesting this is all about watching back home.

How about you idiots blame that officials of Somalia. The sense of impunity and lawlessness has produced this.

What does this tell you ? These kids know there's no punishment anywhere near them.

@Mohamud you are taking my speeches out of context you xoolo

I cut out the stupid because it's Menace.

VixR

Veritas
I cut out the stupid because it's Menace.
It's not a sufficient explanation. There's something to be said about how the lawlessness is manifesting itself, and I think you know that.
Somalia should be cancelled and deleted in 2017.
Does any good news ever come out of that place? I'm genuinely asking bc I've never known it to. And if that isn't discouraging enough, all the bad is spun to deflect blame in whatever way possible. Utterly hopeless.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
A place where's no rule of law will have these heinous acts go unpunished. There are no institutions, no court systems and even the politicians are criminals.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
It's not a sufficient explanation. I think you know that.

Does any good news ever come out of that place? I'm genuinely asking bc I've never known it to.

It's a precursor argument. Essentially Somalia's feeble institutions can't create an atmosphere where justice can be meted out. There's no reprimand.

And corrupt politicians feed into that cycle. And that's not much of a reach either. It's a pretty mundane understanding of how lawlessness feeds into itself.

VixR

Veritas
It's a precursor argument. Essentially Somalia's feeble institutions can't create an atmosphere where justice can be meted out. There's no reprimand.

And corrupt politicians feed into that cycle. And that's not much of a reach either. It's a pretty mundane understanding of how lawlessness feeds into itself.
Wrong. It's not due to solely to feeble institutions, but rather the fact that this aspect of lawlessness, rape, is 'institutionalized'. With the collapse of the courts, old village men are appointed as adhoc judges for the community using Xeer and money ransoms for murder and in some cases for affluent rape victims, but it is horribly flawed system for different types of crime like rape as it severely discourages reporting it as "ceeb" not only to the girl but to her entire family and clan, and institutionalizes it's continuance by marrying rape victims to the rapist, or having him pay a "ransom" for it. They were bold enough to selfie themselves raping the girl. The boys, at that age, not only know they will get away with it, they know she doesn't matter in that scheme. The same boys who raped that girl would not hurt a goat, or steal from a market stall. That is your culture.

Last edited:
You mean the blaming of , shortly followed by a support for alshabab ("blame the officials, this wouldn't have happened under Alkebab"). That was what impressed you?

A ban makes sense in Somalias current climate since there arent strong enough institutions to prevent rape nor are there enough educational resources to deter boys from becoming future rapists

I'm not saying that causes rape but the situation in somalia is different to the situation in a more developed nation

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
This is why I maintain some cultures are better than others.

A society which cannot protect it's female contingent isn't a society at all.

Saddest thing is that the victim will unlikely receive the due justice she deserves.

VixR

Veritas
*nevermind this is just goddamned depressing

The bottomline of what I wrote was that from a deaf Somali girl rape case here, I'm perfectly aware that even when there are proper institutions to deal with rape, Somalis prefer to protect their rapists and discourage the girl from pressing charges, so this political collapse bullshit is just that, a fucking lie of an excuse. And this hang them by the balls sentiment is just useless rhetoric that does nothing when it comes down to it

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Who gives you the right to own people's opinions and theory. It is a fact that there's no law under where the incompetent Somali "gov" resides as opposed to where el-kebab rules. Whether you like it or I like it the el kebabs enforce their type of law. No rape is tolerated in their domain.

A fact is a fact and quit trying to dismiss everything as if you are the truth. If you don't like what I say in this forum then why the hell do you keep participating in my threads. :camby::pacspit::pacspit:

VixR

Veritas
Who gives you the right to own people's opinions and theory. It is a fact that there's no law under where the incompetent Somali "gov" resides as opposed to where el-kebab rules. Whether you like it or I like it the el kebabs enforce their type of law. No rape is tolerated in their domain.

A fact is a fact and quit trying to dismiss everything as if you are the truth. If you don't like what I say in this forum then why the hell do you keep participating in my threads. :camby::pacspit::pacspit:
I swear you represent the average Somali, that's why nothing's going anywhere. Prosecuting sheikhs or enforcing Salafist Islamism. Lawlessness or extremity. Dictatorship or anarchy.

Bielsa

VIP
*nevermind this is just goddamned depressing

The bottomline of what I wrote was that from a deaf Somali girl rape case here, I'm perfectly aware that even when there are proper institutions to deal with rape, Somalis prefer to protect their rapists and discourage the girl from pressing charges, so this political collapse bullshit is just that, a fucking lie of an excuse. And this hang them by the balls sentiment is just useless rhetoric that does nothing when it comes down to it

Not sure why you're here on SomaliSpot when you detest Somalis as a group so much. You're foaming at the mouth with utter disdain for Somalis as a whole.

Last edited:

Bielsa

VIP
This is why I maintain some cultures are better than others.

A society which cannot protect it's female contingent isn't a society at all.

Saddest thing is that the victim will unlikely receive the due justice she deserves.

Cultures evolve and sadly ours haven't. 50 years ago white Americans were lynching and hanging people from trees. Just 50 years ago. That was their culture and way of life. They evolved and got rid of that part of their culture.

Somalia need a cultural revolution but like most 3rd world countries it's a pipe dream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending