MASSIVE CALAMITY HAS VISITED UPON THE SOMALI NATION: a pic circulating of

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Seriously? In Somalia?

Walahi bilahi it is proliferated down there. I was shocked to be told that they send it to each other. I heard it from this female from her own mouth. She declared that they pass it to each other they don't even need an Internet data. That's why one chick told me her preference was anal :ooh:and when I asked how she know this and she's like "we learned it from videos back when we were in school".

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Walahi bilahi it is proliferated down there. I was shocked to be told that they send it to each other. I heard it from this female from her own mouth. She declared that they pass it to each other they don't even need an Internet data. That's why one chick told me her preference was anal :ooh:and when I asked how she know this and she's like "we learned it from videos back when we were in school".
The colonists used to rule our land but we retained our Somali daqan, religion and language.

Now we rule the land but our daqan, religion and language is being conquered.

The physical occupation pales in comparison to when your mind is being colonized.

This is so sad... :snoop:

Last edited:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
:drakewtf: If is to blame for rape, are movies to blame for the countless violent conflicts in Somalia?

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
:drakewtf: If is to blame for rape, are movies to blame for the countless violent conflicts in Somalia?

Menace and Bohol are fusing into one character :francis:

I root for you nigga a lot but you're crossing some lines. This kinda mandates a serious conversation and if you can't have one...

Menace is for real losing his mental faculties so we'll forgive him, but Duke shape up sxb :birdman:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
In no way shape or form am I suggesting this is all about watching back home.

How about you idiots blame that officials of Somalia. The sense of impunity and lawlessness has produced this.

Truth be told these kids could never have done this or have even entertained the thought of doing this under the land that the rebels ( el-kebab ) rules. What does this tell you ? These kids know there's no punishment anywhere near them.

@Mohamud you are taking my speeches out of context you xoolo

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
In no way shape or form am I suggesting this is all about watching back home.

How about you idiots blame that officials of Somalia. The sense of impunity and lawlessness has produced this.

Truth be told these kids could never have done this or have even entertained the thought of doing this under the land that the rebels ( el-kebab ) rules. What does this tell you ? These kids know there's no punishment anywhere near them.

@Mohamud you are taking my speeches out of context you xoolo

I'm not used to you making arguments :ivers:

This is the only argument you should be making because it's an Instutuonal one and one that can explain why an absence of morality exists.

y'all dumb af blaming it on . this shit is an epidemic all over somalia. every other day i hear about some random girl from so and so clan getting raped or having a rape baby and making her marry the rapist. this is a SERIOUS cancer within somalia that needs to be addressed. it will only stop when you make the punishments harsh and life damaging. id even advocate for death in cases like these with proof, make an example of them. their age doesn't matter to me. a public hanging would be perfect. hang them all by the balls like araweelo did. castrate these sons of es.

They need to be made an example of. Somalia is one hell walle. I know the place is mostly lawless, but are there any laws against these types of crimes?

Gambar

VIP
y'all dumb af blaming it on . this shit is an epidemic all over somalia. every other day i hear about some random girl from so and so clan getting raped or having a rape baby and making her marry the rapist. this is a SERIOUS cancer within somalia that needs to be addressed. it will only stop when you make the punishments harsh and life damaging. id even advocate for death in cases like these with proof, make an example of them. their age doesn't matter to me. a public hanging would be perfect. hang them all by the balls like araweelo did. castrate these sons of es.
Rape is still prevalent although FGM is supposed to stop women from being s because men just can't help themselves. The justice in this case is marrying her off to her rapist. Shame should be put on the rapist and not the woman.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
They need to be made an example of. Somalia is one hell walle. I know the place is mostly lawless, but are there any laws against these types of crimes?
Of course there are 'laws' but whether they are enforceable or not is a different question. There are rules in every society, they knew what they were doing was wrong. Nobody reaches the age where they are capable of rape without knowing it's wrong. The only way justice can be obtained is if the girl's family/clan/locals have the strength to enforce the law and are willing to accept possible consequences. Things like these make it seem like a lot of Somalis simply co-exist on one rule. Don't do shit you wouldn't want done to you. At the end of the day, at best, they can escape justice in the dunya.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
This is a new post war phenomenon, it has nothing to do with Somali culture wtf.

Its a country without rule of law, basically your average dystopia where might is right.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What happened guys? I'm confused? Sheikh dabcasar posted rape on his fb page? :tacky:

There's a picture circulating on fb and you'll see it anytime soon although others have covered her awra with a marker but Sh Dabacasar initially posted it raw and graphic but he ain't totally crazy cause I guess his family or someone told him he run the risk of getting arrested if he does not delete it.

VixR

Veritas
So the same dumb fugly dude that was supposed to be a harmless comedic release for Somalis yesterday is circulating child rape today, and no one finds this suspect?

The only difference here is the exposure. It's not the exposure that should disgust you most, but how commonplace it is. Even preteen boys are gang raping girls in that godforsaken hellhole where even jilbabs and fgm fail to deter these widespread gangs, but instead of confronting the problem let's you go ahead and blame . Idiots. There is something very wrong with Somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending