MASSIVE CALAMITY HAS VISITED UPON THE SOMALI NATION: a pic circulating of

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
preteen boys in Somalia raping a girl who herself is a preteen. They took a selfie!

:dwill::kanyehmm::mindblown::ohdamn::ohhh:

SH DABACASAR HAS IT ON HIS FB PAGE: he does not know about the laws against this. He will be arrested.

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You wonder why Somalia can't gain stability, it's because of injustices like this.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
I can't believe these disgusting teens did such a nasty thing to the poor girl. InshaAllah she will recover from this horrible ordeal. I hope those boys get convicted of their crimes and got prison.

I can't believe these disgusting teens did such a nasty thing to the poor girl. InshaAllah she will recover from this horrible ordeal. I hope those boys get convicted of their crimes and got prison.

Since they took a picture of it and broadcasted themselves, they should hopefully be punished and this isn't sweept under the rug because its " ceeb"

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Retard is going to get boxed in for sharing child ography, report the image if you see it. Some disgusting shit.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Spammed the report several times, they removed it. Remove this thread too man, what is there to discuss? Ruined my whole day wallahi.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Spammed the report several times, they removed it. Remove this thread too man, what is there to discuss? Ruined my whole day wallahi.

We didn't post anything, we are bringing attention to the tragedy that is the hell-hole we call the motherland.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Honestly, i don't understand how we fell off like this. How can we claim to have moral superiority over the heathens in south africa when little boys are gang raping little girls.

Where do they learn this from and why does our culture breed rape epidemics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts