Mass murders and war crimes comitted on refugees and none isaak somalis by the SNM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
He even plagiarizes my replies! You really can't make this shit up :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

It's not really arguing more than it is one kid getting clowned by everyone on the site. U must be blind if you are insinuating I'm the only user this nigga "beefs with".

Not really arguing. It's just one fool looking for drama and getting exposed and clowned by others as you can see from the top. I'm just being positive and logical here, I don't take bullshit when people come at me. That's all.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
He even plagiarizes his replies to match mine. You really can't make this shit up :cryinglaughsmiley:

Since you want to play dirty, I will too. In reality you was clowned since few guys here exposed you, not me. I got all day warya to debunk all your lies like you usually do.

Cumar

VIP
Since you want to play dirty, I will too. In reality you was clowned since few guys here exposed you, not me. I got all day warya to debunk your lies like you usually do.

I don't take plagiarism lightly. :ufdup:

Come back to me when you can form an original thought of your own. :ummhmm:

Until then don't expect a response from me. :pachah1:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I don't take plagiarism lightly. :ufdup:

Come back to me when you can form an original thought of your own. :ummhmm:

Until then you don't expect a response from me. :pachah1:

No one here did plagiarism. It's me talking to someone else with facts. :manny:

"Last words." You don't stick with your word do you? You're a professional liar, that's all.

BlsGDgdCTtuvQV4vlchBog.png

Silky

操你的媽媽
audhubillah what did I step into
:jcoleno::wowsweat:
How you both HA and dislike each other this much. You is the same sub sub sub clan
ya Allah yaqan.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
audhubillah what did I step into
:jcoleno::wowsweat:
How you both HA and dislike each other this much. You is the same sub sub sub clan
ya Allah yaqan.

He's not from my sub-clan. He's a shegaato, ask other Isaaqs. This kid brought drama so I'm going to karbash him since I have so much time.

Cumar

VIP
No one here did plagiarism. It's me talking to someone else with facts. :manny:

"Last words." You don't stick with your word do you? You're a professional liar, that's all.

BlsGDgdCTtuvQV4vlchBog.png

I wouldn't have replied if you didn't plagiarize my words you confused little garac boy. I am not your father yet you follow me around on this forum copying me and begging me like a .

Is there anything else, or are you just still mad 2 people rejected u in the same day? You act like anyone on here owes you something. I ain't your father naaya.

Go ahead and reply to me, I don't have anything else to say to you. I know you love to have the last word like a does so that is why I said that.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I wouldn't have replied if you didn't plagiarize my words you confused little garac boy. I am not your father yet you follow me around on this forum copying me and begging me like a .

Is there anything else, or are you just still mad 2 people rejected u in the same day? You act like anyone on here owes you something. I ain't your father naaya.

Go ahead and reply to me, I don't have anything else to say to you. I know you love to have the last word like a does so that is why I said that.

You are the motherfucker who brought the drama and now you're crying after I exposed you and Karbashed you? You little garac shegaad piece of shit. :russ:

You didn't have your last words because you're a liar. You always say it but come back for more karbash.
:pachah1:

Who rejected me? A shegaato like you, do I give a f*ck? Everyone calls you shegaad. :chrisfreshhah:

Nigga don't be crying if you ever come for me. No one did plagiarism so keep crying. :mjlol:

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
The point is that Both the SNM and the Somali armed forces are responsible for the deaths of all those civilians. SNM used their own ppl as human shields. They attacked over a dozen refugee camps that were housing gadabuursi, dulbahante, and ogadan refugees and systematicly murdered them. If you can justify that, then we can justify siad barre.

Cumar

VIP
The point is that Both the SNM and the Somali armed forces are responsible for the deaths of all those civilians. SNM used their own ppl as human shields. They attacked over a dozen refugee camps that were housing gadabuursi, dulbahante, and ogadan refugees and systematicly murdered them. If you can justify that, then we can justify siad barre.

You don't need a reason to justify siad barre. Just say you despise Isaaq with ur chest and be honest about it. :manny:

I hate fake qabilists the most. :manny:

You're comparing apples to oranges sxb, Siad Barre was state sponsored terrorism, SNM was just a rebel group seeking to free their land. Just like USC and SSDF, you're comparison doesn't make much sense

EmperorHeir

Gadabuursi ha nool
Factz and Cumar drop it already. You're both habar awal. And on top of that you're both Sacad Muse. And on top of that you're both Jibril Abokor. You guys are probably related.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Harti will never forget the snm isaac genocide against a sub sub sub sub sub clan of dhulbhante in kalshaale

926EA309-BCDB-4767-ABB5-0A1765025852.png

During the war in tukaraq when isaac took heavy losses they massacred harti women that isaac were married to in hargaysa burco and berbera in sha Allah isaac will get their comeuppance

I will address you whenever the hell I want terrorist, adiga iyo tolkaaga dhan baa wada ehlunaar ah.

War Ileyn Waa dhoocilo kuwani. They really ganged on a woman but still got owned:mjlol: These men even tagged each other even though they were already outnumbering @Tenacious

Horta iidoor cidna kuma orani karo. Their grandmothers were naked zoo xoolos getting their coins for selling themselve in European zoos. Imagine these people were not even kidnapped to do this :pachah1:they have no mouth to call anyone when their whole ancestry is selling their women for money to Europeans or for food to us like "ii door bal taa xoolaha rabtid in aa iigu badashid" iidoor:liberaltears::nahgirl:

@Ferrari @Sultan @Marsin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.