Mass murders and war crimes comitted on refugees and none isaak somalis by the SNM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
It's the same thing you . Look at you lying. You're a compulsive liar. The fact the matter is you said harsh stuff about Habar Jeclo girls, who cares about the new user?

Look at the disgusting things you said about HJ women and a Marehan was shocked and called you a shegaad for it.

QmPey6Z3QiKsAJK2Kts0uA.png

Are you salty I didn't accept your praise of me and still don't claim you? :trumpsmirk:

Btw, Insults are one thing but I don't gang up on girls. Stop tagging me to justify your gunimo. :mjlol:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Are you salty I didn't accept your praise of me? :trumpsmirk:

Btw, Insults are one thing I don't gang up on girls. Stop tagging me to justify your gunimo. :mjlol:

You are worse than me is what I am saying you, hypocrite. I have no respect for women who justify massacre to another clan while you dissed a whole clan that personally never done anything to you. You are at the bottam of the barrel you hypocrite and everyone can see that.

Cumar

VIP
@Factz you got rejected by 2 people in one day, please don't kill yourself out of shame little nigga.

You tried sucking off @waraabe who is the laughing stock of the site for an alliance, it didn't work and he still doesn't claim you.

You tried praising me to get back into my good books, it didn't work and I still don't f*ck with you. Now you salty and are crying about me again.

screen-shot-2018-06-05-at-6-25-41-pm-png.47018

No wonder Mudane @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman calls you the begging sambac of SSPOT. That's actually the perfect name for you. I will have to borrow it myself kkk :cryinglaughsmiley:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Factz you got rejected by 2 people in one day, please don't kill yourself out of shame little nigga.

You tried sucking off @waraabe who is the laughing stock of the site for an alliance, it didn't work and still doesn't claim you.

You tried praising me to get back into my good books, it didn't work and I still don't f*ck with you. Now you salty and are crying about me again.

screen-shot-2018-06-05-at-6-25-41-pm-png.47018

No wonder Mudane @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman calls you the begging sambac of SSPOT. That's actually the perfect name for you. :cryinglaughsmiley:

Listen if you want war then I got all day. @waraabe rejected you not me. He's just mad I don't believe in jeegaan bullshit while he called you a shegaad. As for other HA and Isaaq members, they all know I'm certified while you're a troll shegaato. @Futurist the most hardcore lander called you an imposter so did many other Isaaqs. I'm not you so you should be the one to kill yourself.

At the end of the day you said don't insult women when I exposed you, so did @Prince Abubu you fucking lying hypocrite!

Also, keep sucking to MJ's as people already caught you that you are one of them. :pachah1:

Cumar

VIP
Listen if you want war then I got all day. @waraabe rejected you not me. He's just mad I don't believe in jeegaan bullshit while he called you a shegaad. As for other HA and Isaaq members, they all know I'm certified while you're a troll shegaato. @Futurist the most hardcore lander called you an imposter so did many other Isaaqs. I'm not you so you should be the one to kill yourself.

At the end of the day you said don't insult women when I exposed you, so did @Prince Abubu you fucking lying hypocrite!

Also, keep sucking to MJ's as people already caught you that you are one. :pachah1:

:duck:

Yes, all of what you said is "true" and in addition to that you are also:

1) Rich

2) Own your own home in overpriced Toronto housing market

3) A Medical Student at the University of Toronto

4) 22 years old

5) 6'5

6) Can bench 300 pounds

7) have "many sexy es in your Dm's"

What did I miss?:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
:duck:

Yes, all of what you said is "true" and in addition to that you are also:

1) Rich

2) Own your own home in overpriced Toronto housing market

3) A Medical Student at the University of Toronto

4) 22 years old

5) 6'5

6) Can bench 300 pounds

7) have "many sexy es in your Dm's"

What did I miss?:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Nice way of diverting the topic after you got exposed as a hypocrite liar kkkk.

You've made few inaccurate points about me btw but I've shown my receipts so I do not need an approval from a shegaato like yourself.

Cumar

VIP
Nice way of diverting the topic after you got exposed as a hypocrite liar kkkk.

You've made few inaccurate points about me btw but I've shown my receipts so I do not need an approval from a shegaato like yourself.

If you didn't need or weren't seeking my approval in the first place, you wouldn't be begging me in every thread trying to get my attention and approval. Like I said, you keep exposing yourself.

Screen Shot 2018-06-05 at 6.25.41 PM.png

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
If you didn't need or weren't seeking my approval in the first place, you wouldn't be begging me in every thread trying to get my attention and approval. Like I said, you keep exposing yourself.

View attachment 47019

I was simply telling her to read what you posted. I didn't praise you or anything, you just attacked me because you're mentally unstable. The only one who shot himself in the foot and exposed himself was you when you said you don't insult women as you posted and you did.

At the end of the day you said you don't insult women and now me and @Prince Abubu exposed you as a fucking lying hypocrite! Deal with it.

Cumar

VIP
I was simply telling her to read what you posted. I didn't praise you or anything, you just attacked me because you're unstable. The only one who shot himself and exposed himself was you when you said you don't insult women as you posted and you did.

At the end of the day you said you don't insult women and now me and @Prince Abubu exposed you as a fucking lying hypocrite! Deal with it.

"Now deal with it kulaha" :mjhaps:
Just take ur L little nigga and keep it moving.:mjlol:
U mentioned me not the other way around. Ain't no one checking for your dumb ass so don't be paranoid. :lolbron:

Go ahead have the last word you beggar. I won't be replying. :pachah1:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Just take ur L little nigga and keep it moving.:mjlol:
U mentioned me not the other way around. Ain't no one checking for your dumb ass so don't be paranoid. :lolbron:

Go ahead have the last word you beggar. I won't be replying. :pachah1:

Nigga I was simply telling her to read your shit and you attacked me. I didn't take no L, the person who recieved the L was you when you said you don't insult when and you did.
:mjlol:

Not only me but few guys and called your bullshit out. :drakelaugh:

You called me a beggar while you dick ride Daroods? Ironic. :russ:

Either way I don't care. I won't mention you since you're an emotional simp that takes this forum to the heart.
:manny:

Cumar

VIP
:browtf::browtf:
Y'all argue too much

It's not really arguing more than it is one kid getting clowned by everyone on the site. U must be blind if you are insinuating I'm the only user this nigga "beefs with".

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
:browtf::browtf:
Y'all argue too much

Not really arguing. It's just one fool looking for drama and getting exposed and clowned by others as you can see from the top. I'm just being positive and logical here, I don't take bullshit when people come at me. That's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts