Mass murders and war crimes comitted on refugees and none isaak somalis by the SNM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Don't mention my name with that filthy mouth of yours insulting a woman you filthy shegaato.

You can't call me a shegaad when everyone else calls you a shegaad. Anyways, keep using your Microsoft documents you emotional loser.
:samwelcome:

Yes, I insult qabilist ridden women like her. Problem?

I think nothing less than 100k would be enough for me. It is kinda late to kill that many because they had gotten stronger and fact that social media is everywhere. It is hard to kill bunch of people and get away with it anymore
True lucky basttards they got away with it

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
You can't call me a shegaad when everyone else does. Anyways, keep using your Microsoft documents you emotional loser.
:samwelcome:

Yes I insult qabilist ridden women like her. Problem?

Keep my name out your filthy mouth. Kulaha "@Cumar just debunked you". One minute you're riding my dick and and the next you cry when I reject you like a scorned .

Screen Shot 2018-06-05 at 6.25.41 PM.png

You can insult and gang up on a woman if you want, I ain't comfortable with that shit.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Keep my name out your filthy mouth. Kulaha "@Cumar debunked you". One minute you're riding my dick and and the next you cry when I reject you.

You can insult and gang up on a woman if you want, I ain't comfortable with that shit.

I'm not using my mouth though either way what she was saying about Isaaqs was disgusting and her hatred, especially as a woman, is not healthy. A qabilist ridden woman is way worse than a man because she can poisen the kids very badly.

These fuckers have no dhaqan or diin. When the faqash were massacrig victims, it was their so called relatives that were pointing them out and killing them too.

Says the clan who used their children and women as human shields. What dhaqan do you have when to this day your tol their women for ictiraaf. The snm terrorists killed their own tol.

Says the clan who used their children and women as human shields. What dhaqan do you have when to this day your tol their women for ictiraaf. The snm terrorists killed their own tol.

Don't address me you, sicko. A man that's as hateful as you is disgusting enough, but a woman? You're ahlunaar.

Cumar

VIP
He's a hypocrite.

At the end of the day just stop sucking up to me then crying when I reject u, it's getting sad. :mjlol:

I'll leave you to trade insults with a female, who might as well be your equivalent. :manny:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
At the end of the day just stop sucking up to me then crying when I reject u, it's getting sad. :mjlol:

I'll leave you to trade insults with a female, who might as well be your equivalent. :manny:

@Prince Abubu was not the only one who saw you insult Habar Jeclo women. Let's not lie, you've said horrible shit about them.

Remember when you called Ogaden women as concubines? Here: https://www.somalispot.com/threads/where’s-the-logic-in-“somaliland-was-a-protectorate-and-not-a-colony”.42809/page-10#post-1167248

I can link more on HJ you filthy liar. I don't care if you reject me because everyone else reject you. I'm not you.

Cumar

VIP
@Prince Abubu was not the only one who saw you insult Habar Jeclo women. Let's not lie, you've said horrible shit about them.

Remember when you called Ogaden women as concubines? Here: https://www.somalispot.com/threads/where’s-the-logic-in-“somaliland-was-a-protectorate-and-not-a-colony”.42809/page-10#post-1167248

I can link more on HJ you filthy liar.

I was FKD'ing a guy @JONB when I said that. That's not the same thing, but of course your dumb ass thinks it is. :manny:

You won't be able to find anything of me insulting that HJ @Sabz girl because it doesn't exist. I ain't gun like you.

Cumar

VIP
@Factz you're trying too hard when everyone knows your favourite words when engaging women on here are and . Someone like you should not be throwing stones when you live in a glass hut.:manny:

All this because you couldn't keep your name out my mouth :mjlol:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I was FKD'ing a guy @JONB when I said that. That's not the same thing, but of course your dumb ass thinks it is. :manny:

You won't be able to find anything of me insulting that HJ @Sabz girl because it doesn't exist. I ain't gun like you.

It's the same thing you . Look at you lying. You're a compulsive liar. The fact the matter is you said harsh stuff about Habar Jeclo girls, who cares about the new user?

Look at the disgusting things you said about HJ women and a Marehan guy was shocked and called you a shegaad for it.

QmPey6Z3QiKsAJK2Kts0uA.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending