Mass migration

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is such a disservice loooooool. First off, she is NOT gothic. Definitely not into heavy metal/rock. She looks a new-age furry, with their weird props.
Was you into heavy metal back then..
I haven't met many black people who are into heavy metal.. Growing up only some of my white friends used to be into heavy metal.. It's not even music just a mix of loud instruments and crazy ass shoutings :ftw9nwa::4uzpnkt:

Somalias population by 2100 will be ~60m not 100m we may have high child birthrate but a lot of them die young of before they are even born.

VixR

Veritas
Was you into heavy metal back then..
I haven't met many black people who are into heavy metal.. Growing up only some of my white friends used to be into heavy metal.. It's not even music just a mix of loud instruments and crazy ass shoutings :ftw9nwa::4uzpnkt:

Apollo

VIP
VixR can never stay on-topic. You always use threads as a random slow chat. Threads like 'What's on your mind' are for that. :vo3yidw:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
i voted uncertain i agree with mass migrations to eradicate borders and completely end the whites as a people and a political entity , then we can eradicate colonial borders and from then on make our own destiny the wests collapse is inevitable

It is projected that in the future half of the worlds population will be from Africa, crazy the future will be very interesting.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/...y-unless-women-are-more-empowered/?redirect=1

Europe once had a larger population than Africa, now things are changing maybe Africans will colonize the world since they will have the manpower:icon lol:
un-africa-population-projections-steve-sailer-2-1000w.gif

halwa

✨🌙
West migration is beneficial for people that will not abuse the benefits system, people with at least some sort of an educational background, people who can easily adapt to new surroundings, people who will make every effort to learn the language, people who want a better future for their families or themselves given the opportunity. Those are all qualities which majority of Somalis lack. It would be catastrophic if they mass migrated to the west.

It is projected that in the future half of the worlds population will be from Africa, crazy the future will be very interesting.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/...y-unless-women-are-more-empowered/?redirect=1

Europe once had a larger population than Africa, now things are changing maybe Africans will colonize the world since they will have the manpower:icon lol:
un-africa-population-projections-steve-sailer-2-1000w.gif

Man power is nothing if you don't have the technology or brain...if anything these Africans will probably end up as cheap labor for European corporates.

VixR

Veritas
There should be no border controls
Let me guess, you hold this extremist leftist view, but only in the West:icon rolleyes:

Bc at the same time, you’re actually intellectually anti-immigration “back home”

You're of two minds, both of them extreme, of course.

You’re exhausting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending