Mass migration

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
My hope? GTFO with your false smears.

You are lügenpresse.
Idk wtf that means, but by all means explain yourself.

You said 100 million Somalis, I said that’d be catastrophic, you sent a flag of Sweden and spoke of open borders and racial overturn. That means, Somalis will suffer, but at least Europe will be racially overturned. I mean who the f*ck thinks like that?

Apollo

VIP
Idk wtf that means, but by all means explain yourself. you said 100 million Somalis, I said that’d be catastrophic, you sent a flag of Sweden and spoke of open borders and racial overturn.

If a catastrophe were to occur, why not? They should all be able to move to Northern Europe. Why you racist fam?

You sound like you want to kick people off the ladder of opportunity because your family migrated a few decades earlier.

VixR

Veritas
If a catastrophe were to occur, why not? They should all be able to move to Northern Europe. Why you racist fam?

You sound like you want to kick people off the ladder of opportunity just because your family migrated a few decades earlier.
:mindblown:

Maybe you’re not as smart as I took you for.

VixR

Veritas
Likewise for you. Responding back with a pointless ad hominem because you lost an argument.
Yh, I’m sure “lugi press” wasn’t ad hominem lol. All I can say is, you’ll hopefully grow out of your problems.

@VixR & @Apollo

You guys are funny as hell..
How did you turn a thread about drought into arguing about immigration, religion and open border issues in europe :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Somalis can't even agree on anything even if they leave the religion and culture :noneck:

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
Yh, I’m sure “lugi press” wasn’t ad hominem lol. All I can say is, you’ll hopefully grow out your problems.

It was not an ad hominem because you were strawmanning my true position and therefore lying. I did not ''hope'' for a catastrophe, merely pointed out what they could do in case of such a likely scenario which I have no damn control over.

VixR

Veritas
It was not an ad hominem because you were strawmanning my true position and therefore lying. I did not ''hope'' for a catastrophe, merely pointed out what they could do in case of such a likely scenario which I have no damn control over.
No, no, no. Population booms aren’t an if, they’re a when. Your only solution being immigration with the highlighted benefit for you of racial overturn isn’t a normal thought process, and you know it. Your energy wasn’t on the state of the people you were speaking of, so-called “Cushites”, but on the upside of causing “racial overturn” in their migration. I mean, I’m sorry, but that’s crazy?

Apollo

VIP
No, no, no. Population booms aren’t an if, they’re a when. Your only solution being immigration with the highlighted benefit for you of racial overturn isn’t a normal thought process, and you know it. Your energy wasn’t on the state of the people you were speaking of, so-called “Cushites”, but on the upside of causing “racial overturn” in their migration.

As if 100 million people in an ungovernable arid country lacking oil wealth will not eventually lead to another refugee crisis. It is bound to happen, not my wish, but if things continue to go as they are (already the case for over thirty years), it will result in another one.

@VixR
Somalis don't need or have to migrate to shithole depression infested western countries.. They just need to make peace and implement the right technologies to combat the affects of drought seasons..
Somalis have the most beautiful land and Africa's longest coast..only by taking advantage of the resources in the Somali sea we have the capacity to feed millions and even export some.. But since we're Somalis we are usually only good at fighting eachother totally blind to the potential of our country.. No wonder we're in such a shameful state as people :francis:

VixR

Veritas
As if 100 million people in an ungovernable arid country lacking oil wealth will not eventually lead to another refugee crisis. It is bound to happen, not my wish, but if things continue to go as they are (already the case for over thirty years), it will result in another one.

Unless the khat in the first comment was for real, you can’t escape this.

At this point, I’m hoping you’re high.

Apollo

VIP
Unless the khat in the first comment was for real, you can’t escape this.

At this point, I’m hoping you’re high.

I am dead serious and sober. Again with the ad hominems, see you can't handle debates.

Your debating tactic:
-Strawmanning
-Ad hominems

VixR

Veritas
I am dead serious and sober. Again with the ad hominems, see you can't handle debates.
Most of the medals I have are in debate, granted that was high school.

It’s just I’ve never come across such a dismal, disjointed argument as yours (Yh, ad homimem, strawman, no true Scotsman/“Cushite”).

Apollo

VIP
Most of the medals I have are in debate, granted that was high school.

It’s just I’ve never come across such a dismal, disjointed argument as yours (Yh, ad homimem, strawman, no true Scotsman/Cushite).

Having medals in debating.. you sound like you were bullied in high school. :mjlol:

Did you wear thick-rimmed glasses?

VixR

Veritas
Having medals in debating.. you sound like you were bullied in high school. :mjlol:
No actually, not by a long shot lol. I was prom queen as well. I even went through a gothic phase, joined a dance group. I was the Jill of all trades. And my grades were prefect throughout it all.

No actually, not by a long shot lol. I was prom queen as well. I even went through a gothic phase, joined a dance group. I was the Jill of all trades. And my grades were prefect throughout it all.

Don't see this as I'm siding with Apollo or anything but the Gothic part just made imagine you like this.
images

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
@VixR and @Apollo

Can you both take your off-topic banter elsewhere? This is a very serious subject we're discussing here that doesn't require the knowledge of when VixR's first kiss was.

VixR

Veritas
Don't see this as I'm siding with Apollo or anything but the Gothic part just made imagine you like this.
images
This is such a disservice loooooool. First off, she is NOT gothic. Definitely not into heavy metal/rock. She looks a new-age furry, with their weird props.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts