Mass migration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Let me guess, you hold this extremist leftist view, but only in the West:icon rolleyes:

Bc at the same time, you’re actually intellectually anti-immigrantion “back home”you're of two minds, both of them extreme, of course.

You’re exhausting.

Correct.

Diversity for thee, but not for me.

Man power is nothing if you don't have the technology or brain...if anything these Africans will probably end up as cheap labor for European corporates.
but what about wakanda, with that large of a population it will become a reality. jokes aside it will be catastrophic unless things change and the west should not take in more large numbers of refugees maybe that idea about colonial cities being built in africa for africans is not a bad idea lol.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Western-European countries are only accepting Eritreans and Syrians. Other groups will have a hard time getting an asylum. They either have to find a wife/husband or basically get recruited by a company. Mass-immigration is profitable for the elite. An influx of new slaves is good for the debt- system.

VixR

Veritas
It's Israel's mainstream position, nothing wrong with it. Stop pathologizing political positions.
It’s a pathology.

You’re not EVEN consistent. I could be arguing with half of you at any given time if I wanted to. It’s a pseudo-position.

Apollo

VIP
Western-European countries are only accepting Eritreans and Syrians. Other groups will have a hard time getting an asylum. They either have to find a wife/husband or basically get recruited by a company. Mass-immigration is profitable for the elite. An influx of new slaves is good for the debt- system.

It should be loosened, economic refugees should be allowed in. Having them suffer in poverty violates their universal human rights.

but what about wakanda, with that large of a population it will become a reality. jokes aside it will be catastrophic unless things change and the west should not take in more large numbers of refugees maybe that idea about colonial cities being built in africa for africans is not a bad idea lol.
I agree

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
It should be loosened, economic refugees should be allowed in. Having them suffer in poverty violates their universal human rights.
In addition, they are willing to do work that Cadaans are unwilling to do because of the pay and conditions.

VixR

Veritas
In addition, they are willing to do work that Cadaans are unwilling to do because of the pay and conditions.
That’ll increasingly become a non-issue with automation as even low class Whites are soon going to lose their low-tier jobs, like trucking.

Why do you both view becoming “wage slaves” with low tier jobs as the ultimate destiny?

Apollo

VIP
That’ll increasingly become a non-issue with automation as even low class Whites are soon going to lose their low-tier jobs, like trucking.

Why do you both view becoming “wage slaves” with low tier jobs as the ultimate destiny?

There will always be new jobs. You are arguing like an Luddite or a Sabot from the 1800s.

Just give Somalis birth control.

Standard of living will instantly increase.

Less migration, better future.

Birth control is the way forward.. But if I know Somalis correctly they will go against this and call it ungodly act... If you ask them how are they gonna provide and give the kids quality life if they are too many then they will tell you allah will provide for them.. Then you are shut down with no counter arguments cause if you try to argument against this logic any further then next before you know it you will be labeled gaal or gaal raac :ftw9nwa:

Birth control is the way forward.. But if I know Somalis correctly they will go against this and call it ungodly act... If you ask them how are they gonna provide and give the kids quality life if they are too many then they will tell you allah will provide for them.. Then you are shut down with no counter arguments cause try to argument against this any further then next before you know it you will be labeled gaal or gaal raac :ftw9nwa:

Djibouti is a majority Somali country.

Yet they have a TFR of 3 births per woman.

If Somalis are given access, they will use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts