Mass migration

Status
Not open for further replies.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
That’ll increasingly become a non-issue with automation as even low class Whites are soon going to lose their low-tier jobs, like trucking.

Why do you both view becoming “wage slaves” with low tier jobs as the ultimate destiny?
What do you mean? There is no other option than wage slavery.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
conclusion: the European continent is fucked because the condom and birth control has controlled the masses

Africa is fucking like pigs, middle east has become shithole once again. People migrating west and north.

Europe's tiny 1.5 child rate will get completely destroyed by 6.6 child rate of Africa + Middle East migrants.

Karma for colonization. The Natives of North America, South America, and Australia are getting there revenge. And the left are to retarded to realize that.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
So-called “wage slavery” as termed by tryhards is in itself inevitable, but not aspiring to all the low-tier versions of it lol.
The low-tier is still a better deal than nothing though. At least you can use the money from low-tier jobs to buy books or go to a trade school and actually learn a skill. They can't do that in their home country, right?

There's difference between regular Somalis and Djibouti Somalis.

Not really.

Somalis with a higher income in Somalia have lower TFR then rural and nomadic populations.

The standard of living in Djibouti and Somalia are quite similar, even with Djibouti's lack of conflict.

Give Somalis specifically women access to things that will allow them to decide what to do with their bodies then the birth rate will fall.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
We keep discussing the West, but why are we all ignoring the East? The West has been on the decline ever since the petty and costly wars in Afghanistan and Iraq; it's very clear that China will prevail this century. As the US contemplates another foolish war with North Korea/Iran/Venezuela/whoever they decide to bully into submission next, the U.S's long-held position as the world's last superpower will fall.

Apollo

VIP
We keep discussing the West, but why are we all ignoring the East? The West has been on the decline ever since the petty and costly wars in Afghanistan and Iraq; it's very clear that China will prevail this century. As the US contemplates another foolish war with North Korea/Iran/Venezuela/whoever they decide to bully into submission next, the U.S's long-held position as the world's last superpower will fall.

The East is already overpopulated, while many Western countries could sustain a doubling of their population without major issues. China & Japan can't, the US, Scandinavia, Canada etc technically can.

Genesisx72

living off borrowed time
Ahhhhh can't wait for the day Cadaan people become a minority in their own Countries. Wallahi we have well and truly finessed them:banderas:

#EthincsUNITE :vncu2n5:

250px-Welcome_to_Sweden.jpg

KtMEvJ3.jpg
Thanks

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
Is mass uncontrolled immigration a problem? Yes.
However, the usual problem cry of "they're not integrating properly" is complete and utter BS. Apart from learning the nation's language and a bit of it's history, I've never had or gone through any "integration programmes" or whatever the f*ck these idiots what want us to go through. What I'd recommend these people do, in order to "preserve" their culture is, push a system where the immigrant/asylum seeker/refugee (I'm gonna use the word immigrant, since that's what everyone else here is using and the right wing see all foreigners as that), is-hoping-to-live-in's history language and culture. After this, I'd say 6 months of lessons, have an exam, if they fail then give them 1 more chance, if they fail that... Then bye bye, you refused to learn, why should they let you in. As for economic immigrant, don't let them in, it does more harm to their original nation than it does to the host nation. A method of preventing economic immigrants is by, making sure that the money that's meant for a certain project is used for that project, not used to buy or build a 10 bedroom mansion or weapons.

As for me? Hopefully I will graduate from being an engineer within the next 2/3 years and leave Europe and the West, so I hope that the right wingers will be happy, if they want I'll even throw them a party in my honor- text me........ But in all honesty, I'd recommend all of the Muslim diaspora in the West to learn as much as they can from them and discipline themselves and prepare to move back to their country of origin, since the right will definitely get into power and something akin to a genocide, where Muslims and dark coloured people will be the victim, will occur and it will be "justified" by their delusional leaders. As for where I'll go, mabey Qatar, both our homeland and they have a good relationship and hopefully a few years later I'll return to the Motherland.

For those Somalis here who think Muslims will be a majority in the future, I'm sorry but you're crazy if you think they, European natives, will allow that......... Unless you have a get out quick card or are planning to fight back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending