Mass migration

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Thread split from here.

Somalia is projected to have over one-hundred-million people by the end this century.

Hold my khat.
How’s that possible?

I’m not sure what to think. If nothing changes, numbers like that will be catastrophic.

Apollo

VIP
How’s that possible?

I’m not sure what to think. If nothing changes, numbers like that will be catastrophic.

250px-Welcome_to_Sweden.jpg

KtMEvJ3.jpg

VixR

Veritas
The 2015 refugee crisis was the warm-up for the real one.
It’s almost like you want refugee crises and an unsustainable population boom in the country, but in order to “hurt” Europe, which you believe will be an open borders policy, and yet you’re not grateful towards them for that hypothetical, but instead hope for destructive ends. In essence, you want chaos “at home” and chaos abroad.

We’re you raised by 4chan and the dark net?

Apollo

VIP
It’s almost like you want refugee crises and an unsustainable population boom in the country, but in order to “hurt” Europe, which you believe will be an open borders policy, and yet you’re not grateful towards them for that hypothetical, but instead hope for destructive ends. In essence, you want chaos “at home” and chaos abroad.

We’re you raised by ***** and the dark net?

Yes.

YHKCtsa.jpg

VixR

Veritas
In all seriousness, I don't think refugee crises will cause ''chaos'' in Europe. I simply want to see a racial turnover.
It’s still very bizarre to harbor thoughts like that. Something went wrong somehow.

VixR

Veritas
They are pretty common thoughts among ethnic minorities living in white countries, see this Paki guy bragging about the coming demise of Canada:

Shariah law will definitely turn the West into a shithole like the shit country he came from, let’s be honest. Considering he’s too retarded to realize that, “racial overturn”, never mind it’s genocidal overtones will definitely lead to chaos.

That being said, political Islam nuts aren’t an accurate representation of how ethnic minorities feel about living in White countries.

Moreover, I would support the Alt-Right, who’re suddenly understandable, in the face of destructive personalities like yours. You don’t want to build anything of substance, or use your brains to elevate yourselves, you only seek to destroy what others have built. It’s truly pathological.

Apollo

VIP
Shariah law will definitely turn the West into a shithole like the shit country he came from, let’s be honest. Considering he’s too retarded to realize that, “racial overturn”, never mind it’s genocidal overtones will definitely lead to chaos.

That being said, political Islam nuts aren’t an accurate representation of how ethnic minorities feel about living in White countries.

Moreover, I would support the Alt-Right, who’re suddenly understandable, in the face of destructive personalities like yours. You don’t want to build anything of substance or use your brains to elevate, you only seek to destroy what others have built. It’s truly pathological.

Calm your breasts, I am in no way advocating for violence or destruction. Only the peaceful mass migration of fellow Cushites.

You sound like a house negro who wants fewer co-ethnics in the West.

VixR

Veritas
Calm your breasts, I am in no way advocating for violence or destruction. Only the peaceful migration of fellow Cushites.
The way you talk is so shameful, fam. Lose it.

You don’t even have your own so-called fellow “Cushites” best interests at heart, bc in order to gain the asylum, they’d need continued reasons (including dying in the thousands) to seek it, which I guess is fine by you. Smh.

Apollo

VIP
The way you talk is so shameful, fam. Lose it.

You don’t even have of your own so-called fellow “Cushites” best interests at heart, bc in order to gain the asylum, they’d need continued reasons to seek it, which I guess is fine by you. Smh.

As if I control what they do in their own countries. I am merely advocating for looser migration policies and having more nonwhites in the West, Habaryar Tom.

VixR

Veritas
As if I control what they do in their own countries. I am merely advocating for looser migration policies and having more nonwhites in the West, Habaryar Tom.
Trust me, all the implications of what you said weren’t lost on me, including your hope for the continued destitution of Somalis all bc you supposedly want more in the West. A normal person would want better for them w/o their pain.

Maybe one day you’ll grow up.

Apollo

VIP
Trust me, all the implications of what you said weren’t lost on me, including your hope for the continued destitution of Somalis all bc you supposedly want more in the West. A normal person would want better for them w/o their pain.

Maybe one day you’ll grow up.

My hope? GTFO with your false smears.

You are lügenpresse.

Seeing as you're not a Muslim(correct me if otherwise), wouldn't mass migration from the Islamic World have an impact on your life in the West?

Unless you also want these Non-European Muslims to be culturally westernised to avoid a culture clash with the dominant Native European ethnic groups.

Apollo

VIP
Seeing as you're not a Muslim, wouldn't mass migration from the Islamic World have an impact on your life in the West?

Unless you also want these Non-European Muslims to be culturally westernised to avoid a culture clash with the dominant Native European ethnic groups.

It's a compromise I can live with. :trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending