Masculine men Terrify me

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Feminine male are male wtf are u talking feminine man don't look like woman and if feminine male does look like female what is how Allah created
And BTW don't know how and why woman are attractive to feminine males
I just see jealous tht some muscler men have feminine male
WTF are you saying?!! You need to work on your writing skills bro. It's confusing asf

How does this have to do with this I am talking a man tht is born tht way

If he is born in a way that he is naturally somewhat more effeminate- then he isn't to blame. But for men to specifically want a masculine woman or for a woman to specifically want a feminine man is against nature.

Do you have any evidence from Quran and Sunnah that we should promote blurring the sexes? Quran and Sunnah point in the exact opposite direction. Men are not supposed to be like women and women are not supposed to be like men. We should follow Islam, not radical feminist ideology and we definitely shouldn't try to impose radical feminist ideology on Islam- there's enough broken families in this world as it is.

But when she delivered her, she said, "My Lord, I have delivered a female." And Allah was most knowing of what she delivered, and the male is not like the female. "And I have named her Mary, and I seek refuge for her in You and [for] her descendants from Satan, the expelled [from the mercy of Allah]."

-Surah Ali 'Imran 3:36
So I have feminine face does this means I am trying to be woman and if some woman want to marry tht suppose to mean it is against Islam for her to marry
Is tht right cuz tht is what I understood from u

If he is born in a way that he is naturally somewhat more effeminate- then he isn't to blame. But for men to specifically want a masculine woman or for a woman to specifically want a feminine man is against nature.
That is the same if woman want born feminine male and male want born muscler woman and BTW I think we both understood each other wrong
I get it if u mean men and woman wanting to do surgery to be feminine and musclen

WTF are you saying?!! You need to work on your writing skills bro. It's confusing asf
I am saying is if male is born feminine what do u have against it if femaled are attractive to and want to marry born feminine male
Tht is my question do u have something against it

Not too mention male Kpop stars get plastic surgery, wear lots of makeup and style themselves to look that way. That's not their natural appearance.

So I have feminine face does this means I am trying to be woman and if some woman want to marry tht suppose to mean it is against Islam for her to marry
Is tht right cuz tht is what I understood from u

You are a guy and you're pushing this kind of feminist ideology??

It's worse than I thought.

This one time I refused to shake this man's hand because I thought he was a woman and I didn't want to touch the opposite sex. He wasn't dressed as a woman or anything- I just thought he was a woman, maybe a lesbian.

Look, if you have "feminine" facial features or whatever- if you are a man, you are a man. You shouldn't feel bad or feel that you are any less of a man because of any such facial features that you were born with.

And you can have lots of good qualities that would make you a good husband for a woman one day. For example, you might be pious and have good character.

If you have feminine facial features or whatever, that doesn't make you any less of a good potential spouse for a woman. The thing I think is weird is if a man or a woman are going out of their way specifically to try to get a feminine man or masculine woman.

But some woman being into you and you just happen to have feminine facial features that you were born with- there's nothing wrong on her part or your part.

What matters is that you are pious and that she is pious. It's your character and her character that really matter. You supposedly having feminine facial features- that doesn't really matter and I don't think you should worry about it or any potential wife should worry about it. It's your character that matters.

You are a guy and you're pushing this kind of feminist ideology??

It's worse than I thought.

This one time I refused to shake this man's hand because I thought he was a woman and I didn't want to touch the opposite sex. He wasn't dressed as a woman or anything- I just thought he was a woman, maybe a lesbian.

Look, if you have "feminine" facial features or whatever- if you are a man, you are a man. You shouldn't feel bad or feel that you are any less of a man because of any such facial features that you were born with.

And you can have lots of good qualities that would make you a good husband for a woman one day. For example, you might be pious and have good character.

If you have feminine facial features or whatever, that doesn't make you any less of a good potential spouse for a woman. The thing I think is weird is if a man or a woman are going out of their way specifically to try to get a feminine man or masculine woman.

But some woman being into you and you just happen to have feminine facial features that you were born with- there's nothing wrong on her part or your part.

What matters is that you are pious and that she is pious. It's your character and her character that really matter. You supposedly having feminine facial features- that doesn't really matter and I don't think you should worry about it or any potential wife should worry about it. It's your character that matters.
But what is wrong female's going their way to get specifically only born feminine male and man viseverse

I'm not going to argue with a FOB. Learn English properly before you try having these lame arguments. :camby:
I am not fob u just don't like feminine male don't insult just cuz others woman do
And last don't assume someone is fob cuz they don't live English speaking country
U bit annoying

Last edited:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I am not fob u just don't like feminine male don't insult just cuzco others woman do
And last don't assume someone is fob cuzco they don't live English speaking country
U bit annoying
Where do you live?!

Trending

Latest posts