Masculine men Terrify me

Your gonna have to talk to your theropist about this one saxiib if its that bad, but if its just a prefrence i dont see anything wrong about it. Dont mind the people in the comments telling you your subconsciously gay for women. feminine men are still men in the end of the day.
I know but it makes it really hard for me to enjoy life these days. I sometimes wonder if my fear for overly masculine men comes from Trauma I might have faced when I was younger. It’s like a subconscious reaction that I’ve had since I was a toddler.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
why are you asking. Are you the type of guy who likes to see 2 girls kiss.
You said you don't like Masculinity that means you are attracted to attributes, behaviours, and roles generally associated with women and girls which is feminity.

You said you don't like Masculinity that means you are attracted to attributes, behaviours, and roles generally associated with women and girls which is feminity.
I said OVERLY masculine men. Faraxs and Kimchis are still masculine just not in the traditional way.

you like pretty boys? what is wrong with reer tiktok :wtf:
giphy.gif

There was this boy group I was obsessed with a while back. I had to drop the whole group after my favorite member started getting buff he terrified me and I couldn’t watch there content anymore.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@BlackJack You desire less masculine men because you're GAY. You are attracted to feminine creatures like yourself. Spit it out and tell us the first time you kissed a girl.

Nah, its definitely age related. Its one of the reason why people like Justin Beiber and Kpop fans have millions of teenage girls lusting after them. When I was a kid, pretty boys appealed to me. Now, as an adult woman, I can't stand feminine men or men that look pretty in the feminine sense.

Also, I can see why she fears them. Women tend to fear bulky men. Even at my big age, if I'm walking alone at night and then there is a masculine hench man behind me, i'm bricking it. A twiggy Korean would not really intimidate me. I can imagine, the feeling of fear is heightened when you're a teenager.

tbh a man should not desire a masculine woman and a woman should not desire a feminine man.... it is against nature.... but I am not saying anything against anybody in particular.... people today are being taught in a way that is against nature and such problems are a symptom of that
No it is not and how do know it is against nature

What is wrong woman to be attractive feline man didn't Allah created feminine man and masculine woman don't be hypocrite

Maybe all these talks of "Toxic masculinity" have gotten to your head? If you havent had past experince with masculine men then there shouldnt be any reason to be afraid of them😅

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
What is wrong woman to be attractive feline man didn't Allah created feminine man and masculine woman don't be hypocrite
Wer are talking about attractions. Women are supposed to be attracted to Masculinity not feminity.

Islam specifically teaches against men and women imitating each other.

"The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) cursed the women who imitate men and the men who imitate women."

Some woman wanting to marry feminine male
What tell where does Allah said feminine female can't marry feminine man
Or just hate feminine male tht u don't want those man to marry feline female
BTW I think u just twisting the deen to your on point of view

Last edited:
Wer are talking about attractions. Women are supposed to be attracted to Masculinity not feminity.
Feminine male are male wtf are u talking feminine man don't look like woman and if feminine male does look like female what is how Allah created
And BTW don't know how and why woman are attractive to feminine males
I just see jealous tht some muscler men have feminine male

How so can u said something Allah created is against nature

Do you have any evidence from Quran and Sunnah that we should promote blurring the sexes? Quran and Sunnah point in the exact opposite direction. Men are not supposed to be like women and women are not supposed to be like men. We should follow Islam, not radical feminist ideology and we definitely shouldn't try to impose radical feminist ideology on Islam- there's enough broken families in this world as it is.

But when she delivered her, she said, "My Lord, I have delivered a female." And Allah was most knowing of what she delivered, and the male is not like the female. "And I have named her Mary, and I seek refuge for her in You and [for] her descendants from Satan, the expelled [from the mercy of Allah]."

-Surah Ali 'Imran 3:36

Islam specifically teaches against men and women imitating each other.

"The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) cursed the women who imitate men and the men who imitate women."

BTW woman wanting to marry feminine male is not imitating a man lol idk
I think u twisting the deen to fit you point view BTW tht had it here mean woman type dress like man and man tht dress like woman I'd how it got do woman wanting to marry feminine male

Do you have any evidence from Quran and Sunnah that we should promote blurring the sexes? Quran and Sunnah point in the exact opposite direction. Men are not supposed to be like women and women are not supposed to be like men. We should follow Islam, not radical feminist ideology and we definitely shouldn't try to impose radical feminist ideology on Islam- there's enough broken families in this world as it is.

But when she delivered her, she said, "My Lord, I have delivered a female." And Allah was most knowing of what she delivered, and the male is not like the female. "And I have named her Mary, and I seek refuge for her in You and [for] her descendants from Satan, the expelled [from the mercy of Allah]."

-Surah Ali 'Imran 3:36
How does this have to do with this I am talking a man tht is born tht way

Trending