Masculine men Terrify me

I don’t know if it’s because I’m young but every time I see a super masculine guy it triggers my fight or flight senses. Masculine men disgust me and make me feel threatened for no damn reason that I had to stop watching some shows with super masculine male leads because they turned a Rom Com into a horror film for me.

I also think that might be the reason I got into Kdrama and Kpop. Because the dudes in them didn’t scare me and I could watch them without feeling uncomfortable.

Can one of the Suugo scientists tell me why I feel threatened by them and a way I can stop.

Here are a couple of examples of men I find threatening
7A0D198A-4939-4CB2-BCC8-1E4C67E5AFDC.png
8FE709D9-223D-4895-8205-E9253EC3619F.jpeg
074CE670-86C8-418C-8426-C204BD505C51.jpeg
A9F20782-17F1-4121-99C4-49D028BCF7D7.jpeg

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
I don’t know if it’s because I’m young but every time I see a super masculine guy it triggers my fight or flight senses. Masculine men disgust me and make me feel threatened for no damn reason that I had to stop watching some shows with super masculine male leads because they turned a Rom Com into a horror film for me.

I also think that might be the reason I got into Kdrama and Kpop. Because the dudes in them didn’t scare me and I could watch them without feeling uncomfortable.

Can one of the Suugo scientists tell me why I feel threatened by them and a way I can stop.

View attachment 152101View attachment 152102View attachment 152103View attachment 152104
Do you even know how much time and effort it takes to have a body like them?
Don’t worry tho, I bet they don't want to have an affair with a Somali woman anyways.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

View attachment 152101View attachment 152102View attachment 152103View attachment 152104
its ur inner xalimo dna waking us ur getting older and u want abdi and his bastto limbs to protect u like nomads of old

tbh a man should not desire a masculine woman and a woman should not desire a feminine man.... it is against nature.... but I am not saying anything against anybody in particular.... people today are being taught in a way that is against nature and such problems are a symptom of that

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
Lol how come??? Aside from the 3rd guy they all have nice bodies. It might be an age thing 🤔 the kpop guy you posted wallahi I’m more manly than him :ohlord: just too feminine sis

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
what do you think when you see masculine men?And what do you think will happen if you were to ever date a hyper masculine man? lets start with that.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
@BlackJack You desire less masculine men because you're GAY. You are attracted to feminine creatures like yourself. Spit it out and tell us the first time you kissed a girl.

what do you think when you see masculine men?And what do you think will happen if you were to ever date a hyper masculine man? lets start with that.
I don’t think anything I just become terrified and my first instinct is to get away from them as quickly as possible. I don’t know what will happen to me it’s just that there presence intimidates and terrifies me.

giphy.gif

Lol how come??? Aside from the 3rd guy they all have nice bodies. It might be an age thing 🤔 the kpop guy you posted wallahi I’m more manly than him :ohlord: just too feminine sis
Exactly I think I’m into feminine guys. I’ve been like this since forever and I’m in high school right now. When am I going to get over this.

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
I don’t think anything I just become terrified and my first instinct is to get away from them as quickly as possible. I don’t know what will happen to me it’s just that there presence intimidates and terrifies me.

giphy.gif
Your gonna have to talk to your theropist about this one saxiib if its that bad, but if its just a prefrence i dont see anything wrong about it. Dont mind the people in the comments telling you your subconsciously gay for women. feminine men are still men in the end of the day.