Marrying South Asian girls is the new wave for somali men in the UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
North American niggas will say this girl is ugly, but then sleep with light skin girls with impressive deltoids and square jaws

DlGo1pQXoAA8DFq.jpg

Tukraq

VIP
UK xalimos think after tatakumbo had the taste of the malab then abdibash on Twitter :heh:
That they can settle down with a miskeen farax and get a 50 k meher
:mjohreally:not on my Watch is that ever happening
Yeah you can’t marry a halimo after that:susp: I would say get a Scandinavian caddan to fly over but no deal brexit is coming:comeon::liberaltears: man I feel sorry for you guys I heard the Vikings were coming for generations taking all the beautiful women and leaving all the uglys:damn: and that’s why uk caddans look like that:deadmanny::deadrose::deadosama:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Yeah you can’t marry a halimo after that:susp: I would say get a Scandinavian caddan to fly over but no deal brexit is coming:comeon::liberaltears: man I feel sorry for you guys I heard the Vikings were coming for generations taking all the beautiful women and leaving all the uglys:damn: and that’s why uk caddans look like that:deadmanny::deadrose::deadosama:
I've been talking to some American xalimos their very pro somali
They even call jarrers adooons:salute:

They rep their qabil and love their abdis
I might head over their soon :banderas:

Last edited:

Tukraq

VIP
North American niggas will say this girl is ugly, but then sleep with light skin girls with impressive deltoids and square jaws

DlGo1pQXoAA8DFq.jpg
She looks like a Latina lite:manny: although they at times have the body to go with it,
She looks like a slightly worse Kylie Jenner so not ugly but she’s probably carrying their horrible genes :lolbron: which is why Indians and pakis get no love here:russ: they have to claim Persian or Turkish :mjlol: in fact their men do better but that’s because they own a tech start up and go to mit or something usually with a cute Becky in their hand :pachah1:

Tukraq

VIP
I've been talking to some American xalimos their very pro somali
They even call jarrers adooons:salute:

They rep their qabil and are love their abdis
I might head over their soon :banderas:
Sahib they don’t even look mathows way here imagine a uk Bantu dragon like stormzy:mjlol: there’s no way they get any play,
In the uk those monkeys are somehow pulling Halimos in masse:russ: we however sometimes get the airhead Halimo that fall for a revert:susp:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Sahib they don’t even look mathows way here imagine a uk Bantu dragon like stormzy:mjlol: there’s no way they get any play,
In the uk those monkeys are somehow pulling Hali is in masse:russ: we however sometimes get the airhead Halimo that fall for a revert:susp:
:faysalwtf:that sounds almost too good to be true

Most UK xalimos here party go clubbing and have had at least one babatunde
They then marry bottomless reverts convicts isis terrorists and hood jarrers :siilaanyolaugh:

Tukraq

VIP

They then marry bottomless reverts convicts isis terrorists and hood jarrers :siilaanyolaugh:
Yeah before this sub I thought Reer Hennessy halimos were the worst due to not wearing hijab but boy I was wrong, reer uk wears it during the day then transform at night:susp: I’d rather know what I’m getting into instead of being tricked:ivers: sometimes there in the club with the hijab :comeon:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Yeah before this sub I thought Reer Hennessy halimos were the worst due to not wearing hijab but boy I was wrong, reer uk wears it during the day then transform at night:susp: I’d rather know what I’m getting into instead of being tricked:ivers: sometimes there in the club with the hijab :comeon:
Rer henny are notorious :lolbron:

BT let's face it UK xalimos are the only gashin that mock their men out of all the other women including other xalimos :draketf:

So yeah UK halimo are pure filth
No wonder where leaving for Asian women :drakekidding:

Sxb a mathow pushed a somali girl in my school, we jumped his ass. Theres extreme tension between madows iyo somalis in minnesota. Everytime a somali girl enters the bus i gotta watchout for her. Ive gotten into so many brawls for these broads.

It's honestly a myth.

Q643Azr_d.jpg

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP

DlGo1pQXoAA8DFq.jpg
Remove the 10 pounds of makeup, and you will get the next neighboring hairy ass Mr. Singh Pajeet.:susp:

Tukraq

VIP
Remove the 10 pounds of makeup, and you will get the next neighboring hairy ass Mr. Singh Pajeet.:susp:
Yeah their bottom tier let’s be honest, them along with East Asians have no hope
kunalnayyar2.jpg

There’s a reason even Sheldon got more play,
They have the tradition of arranged marriage for a reason
main-qimg-3bad901f6c140846fa783b02d4a3c01a

They would never do well on the open market,
There so ugly they have to pay the guy Maher :mahubowtf: these Abdis are in fact getting robbed they should demand 50k like a panjeet would not a apple maher:noneck: both uk Halimos and abdis worth an apple:shookgabre:
Getting finessed by abutyrone and miss Singh out of a proper dowry:ileycry:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Mashallah, it always good to see young people in love and doing them. Let us respect their relationship :)

I prefer Greek women! They are beautiful:salute:

And their food is on point. They got a lot from the Ottomans. I think they're super racist though? I've known a few Greeks and I've never seen them date outside their groups, even other Europeans. Male or female.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending