Marrying South Asian girls is the new wave for somali men in the UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I guess the cushitic race has come to an end

was great while it lasted :manny:

Let's be real no way was a curly haired bidaar brown skinned race ever going to survive.

Last edited:
Let's talk about the destruction of cushites thru qabyaalad. How bout dat?:gaasdrink: How many innocent cushites die in Bombadishu, I mean Muqdishu? Can you explain it to me. You're welcome.
Thats an internal problem we are sorting out. So your logic is kick your people when theyre down? Adding mulattos to our list of issues wont help us.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
If we are all just binu adam no difference why dont you want a somali girl and rather a fairskinned race?:gaasdrink:
Akhi it's not about fair skin. I just like these type of females I mentioned for their character and qualities . A caramel looking mixed race female or Latina is also welcome or Arab you see it's not about fair skin to me.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Thats an internal problem we are sorting out. So your logic is kick your people when theyre down? Adding mulattos to our list of issues wont help us.
tenor (3).gif
I don't know if you're chewing some deadly high shit, but I just posted a thread.

Did I look like I supported or said that I was against it? Wtf!:wtf:

Akhi it's not about fair skin. I just like these type of females I mentioned for their character and qualities . A caramel looking mixed race female or Latina is also welcome or Arab you see it's not about fair skin to me.
What types of characters and qualities do these broad range of ethnicities and cultures that you listed have in common exclusive of somali girls?
Latina, turk, arab, berber, eastern european, asian, mixed raced black girls.

CaliTedesse

VIP
What types of characters and qualities do these broad range of ethnicities and cultures that you listed have in common exclusive of somali girls?
Latina, turk, arab, berber, eastern european, asian, mixed raced black girls.
Akhi it's too long to explain trust me

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@Libaaxseendheer
Believe me I'm against this more then you we all are

Where we're you when xalimos made an YouTube videos bashing Somali men with their ajnabi husbands
or when they created a hashtag Somali boy disses on Twitter

:ulyin:let the abdis take one for the team this time

Last edited:

CaliTedesse

VIP
Then tell me what qualities you like about those other races. Nobody is asking for an essay, just a short paragraph.
Submissive, family oriented, know how to please a man, very feminine in manners and talk etc. And esp sex appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending