Marrying South Asian girls is the new wave for somali men in the UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys exaggerate tooooo much. There's a lot of light skin Pakistani baddies. Dark skin indian girls are peng. Even Bengalis, but the problem with then is that I cannot in good conscience nut in a girl a foot shorter. They are cute otherwise

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Sahib he could do better which is why she’s parading him, he’s dating down
At least he wont be reminded of how much of a skinny looser with a big ass he is then loose most of his hair and end up with a bidar

Only for her to run of with a jarrer :drakelaugh:at least that's not happening

Last edited:

Tukraq

VIP
At least he wont be reminded of how much a skinny looser with a big ass he is then loose most of his hair and end up with a bidar

Only for her to run of with a jarrer :drakelaugh:at least that's not happening
@Knowles explain yourself, you UK Halimos have broken these Uk abdis:farmajoyaab:
At this point he’s begging for Halimo love and affection:shookgabre: they can’t even do abdi exit there since instead of hot latinas African americans and caddans there left with uk whites and currys:ileycry: the mathows wont look there way:farole:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
cadaans and Mathows
Ugly white brits plus ugly blacks. Indeed, Uk is a cursed place. That's why Uk somali niggas are going for even much worse; hairy ass South Asians. I feel bad for geeljires out there. Come visit the states, there are many options outchea. You'll even learn what hygiene is.:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

@Knowles explain yourself, you UK Halimos have broken these Uk abdis:farmajoyaab:
At this point he’s begging for Halimo love and affection:shookgabre: they can’t even do abdi exit there since instead of hot latinas African americans and caddans there left with uk whites and currys:ileycry: the mathows wont look there way:farole:

Pakistani girls > African American girls. That's facts

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
since u moved to Chicago? :ulyin:
How can I move to Chiraq when I didn't leave it in the beginning? I also don't f*ck with Shaniquas. Idk about impregnating one when I don't f#ck with 'em.
giphy (7).gif
:browtf:

Tukraq

VIP
Pakistani girls > African American girls. That's facts
@Dalmoor get a load of this, I took a trip last month to the atl:banderas: he wouldn’t ever want to leave when he saw just their behind and from the front:ahh: sahib these girls are not like the bantu dragons from Nigeria you have in the uk or some ugly Jamaicans :drakewtf:

@Dalmoor get a load of this, I took a trip last month to the atl:banderas: he wouldn’t ever want to leave when he saw just their behind and from the front:ahh: sahib these girls are not like the bantu dragons from Nigeria you have in the uk or some ugly Jamaicans :drakewtf:

Bro, honestly. Man's IQ is too high innit, I can resist a big back ting. I'd rather a pretty Asian chick! I never understood the NA Faarax obsession with broad-shouldered mixed girls

Also Atl is gay as f*ck, so I guess niggas that visit get a better pick than they normally do kkkkkk just don't wake up with a sore lip

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Xaaladu wey xumaatey. Damn! :damn::damn:

The rise of unmarried Uk xaarlimos begins as the faarax decided not to marry xaarlimos who had relationships with Babatundey.:damedamn:
UK xalimos think after tatakumbo had the taste of the malab then abdibash on Twitter :heh:
That they can settle down with a miskeen farax and get a 50 k meher
:mjohreally:not on my Watch is that ever happening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts