Marrying another Qabiil?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Is this a thing that really happens its like some Somalis are fine with their daughters marrying Jamaicans and all but another Qabiil its just ignorant

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I've actually never heard of it.

Some parents are jahil tho, teaching their children about qabil when they benefit from living in the west at the same time being supposed devoted muslims. Somalis are cursed.

Apollo

VIP
Somalis who have been in the West for over 20 years are usually happy that their kids even marry a Somali.
Qabiil is the last thing they should worry about.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I know qabiil is our heritage. But when people use it wrong it is just evil. Its the same as Islam and radical fundamentalists

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
panda.jpg

VixR

Veritas
No, it definitely happens. Maybe it's more apparent in smaller communities. Not that I really need to mention the community, some members of my own family are like that.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Qurjile discriminating :russ::hemad:

What is next, a madhiban discriminating
We aren't like the sacad muse prostitutes in hargaise red light district my family has long history of not touching the untouchable from up north I like to keep it like that :)

waraabe

Your superior
We aren't like the sacad muse prostitutes in hargaise red light district my family has long history of not touching the untouchable from up north I like to keep it like that :)

Hargeisa and Mogadishu are full of your cheap women. The best and cheapest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts