Marrying another Qabiil?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Loooooool@ some MJ chick, nagtaas baa iska dhimatay if the gremlin of SSpot is calling her some MJ chick.

Bohol

VIP
Loooooool@ some MJ chick, nagtaas baa iska dhimatay if the gremlin of SSpot is calling her some MJ chick.

Isaaq men are every woman's ideal husband, reason is they are not known for marrying 3, 2, 4 wives at same-time. That is reer koonfur and Ogadenia dhaqan. We like to remain loyal to one woman rest of our life when it comes to marriage.

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Isaaq men are every woman's ideal husband, reason is they are not known for marrying 3, 2, 4 wives at same-time. That is reer koonfur and Ogadenia dhaqan. We like to remain loyal to one woman rest of our life when it comes to marriage.

The last time I checked isaaq men weren't ideal or even on anyone's radar. But I'm trying to change my ways since I'm a Marwa now.

Bohol

VIP
The last time I checked isaaq men weren't ideal or even on anyone's radar. But I'm trying to change my ways since I'm a Marwa now.

Sheeko. I have woman from every corner of the Somali sphere praising Isaaq men for that trait, Isaaq privilege indeed exists just like
white privilege. We get to pick the most prettiest women.

:pachah1:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
As long as the qumayo can cook canjeero with some siliid macsaro iyo some banging shax rinji we good, I am a simple man who has simple needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending