Autism rates increasing in the Somali community

Autism and Aspergers is something that needs to be taught to our people. older somali parents are not unbiased and receptive on this topic. Many people believe it does not exist in somalia and that's not true you may encounter a lot of young people with obvious symptoms I feel like this development disorder isn't talked about enough.

I've noticed it's prominent in cities with excessive amount of Somali's. Are we sure this is not a shot that creates these symptoms? Because i notice it's not prominent in Somali's that came to the States before 2003. After this point it seems like it's a way to control the population of Somali's. For instance the average Somali familie is 5-7 , while Americans are 2. At this rate they noticed they needed a way to subjugate this population without them knowing with medical injection which are given to children at birth so called vaccination. I suggest Somali's to have children in states without a large Somali amount of Somali people. Just remember America is supposed to be a Christian country. And after 911 this was introduced into all large Somali communities. Just remember the nail that sticks out always get hammered.

One thing we don't talk about in America which for some reason people made this subject a taboo is what if all of these is Autisme Derived from women birth control pill. We can compare the rates in Autism in Somalia due them not taking any birth control medication and the the rate of Autism with the mothers who have taken birth control. Autism is not a common thing it occurs due to chemicals with in mother hormones. These hormones can be effected by none normal chemicals which is medication. This touch subject but can Somali community be honest at birth control and who takes them and then findings the link with Autism.
There was a study done which it suggests there's a link in autism and birth control pill

Last edited:

Thalassocracy

سبحان اللهِ وبحمدِه Free Palestine
I wonder if one of the factors along with genetic predisposition, lack of prenatal nutrition, lack of maternal sunlight could be diyano which has mercury and a myriade of other toxins

Trending