Marriage question to both Somali brazers and sistars

Oromo women are beautiful from what I've seen, pay no attention to these ignorant users who have an unhealthy obsession with eugenics and lineage, reminds me of nazis, how sad and embarrassing

If an adult man and woman want to get married and aim for a happy consentual life with one another, who am I to stand in their way?
You are always the voice of reason.

Most spot on post I’ve seen in a while.

Nah I can say for certain that most Somali women are extremely loyal to their men in the UK. Most of my mates are Somali dudes, they all dated and hooked up with other Somali girls. You guys over blow it on this forum with a few cases of Somali women marrying non Somali men.

Moroccan and Paki/Afghani gyaldem are by far the easiest types of women to hook up with in the UK, they hook up with any type of man. Their men don't know about it as they think that their women are these innocent virgins who don't date different mandem before they marry, I guess because shaming and honour killings is rampant in their own communities and cultures, that they choose date and hook up with different mandem on the sly.

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:faysalwtf: ilaahay ka baq.

i wanna keep smashing for a long time.

Goodluck, Monk.
xk6.gif

Ceeb badana

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
If you are a good person, a muslim man that can take care of his wife and the needs of his family, I don't think cultural differences would stand in the way. I say go for it :)

One of my aunties is married to a Oromo of Somali lineage. Her kids don’t look Somali at all, even though the father does? Weird.

Also whenever anyone wants to insult her theygo after her marrying a shisheeye...... a habash.

He is pretty much Somali and practices the culture and has a clan.

Make that what you will.

Benzo

♤Humble Beast♤
Not even a chance. In Minnesota a lot of Somali dudes just smash Oromo girls and then they settle down with a Somali girl. They love us here and choose us over their own men but I couldn't marry an Oromo/habesha, they have a rep for being loose in Minneapolis.
:manny:

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
I see you’ve fallen for a Somali girl. Tbh with you it doesn’t really matter what anyone else thinks. If you find someone of a different ethnicity and find they complement you well, why not? Go for it. People are becoming more open minded these days, shouldn’t be too much of a problem plus Oromos aren’t that foreign

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
why do yall say shit like this then simulatanuosly butcher any woman that looks at a non-faarax. what man calls his own women easy? somali niin rag factory stopped producing functioning goods ever since the 90s, men used to die defending their people, now yall call women easy. uff

Its the truth though, go to Brixton mosque or Finsbury park mosque and you can get married to a somali woman for free.

Not a dig at Somali woman at all but its the reality, the men might be worse all drunkards ciyaal suuq

Trending